New house⭐

If you came from my recent STORY you would know this is an oligie/olegie story 😁 I love this ship

_______________________________________

Ok look not everyone makes it to the good chapters the first ones are bad I will say myself But it gets better so like keep going past this and go to the next 3 or 4 and you will get to the good parts. edited~03/21/24

(Narrator pov)
All the boys was packing their things to move into their new house tomorrow. When they got called into the living room by there manager ty(😃)

Ty-ok guys as you know we are moving into our new house and all so I was thinking that I put you guys names in a hat and let you pick out of it and whoever you get will be your roommate in the new house.

Ty-Is that how Yall want to do it?

All that boys- yes

Ty-ok Oliver can go first, and don't look until everyone has got theirs.

(Still narrator pov)
All the boys but Kane pulled a name out the hat, Now it was time to see who got who.

Ty- Alright boys open you paper to see the name you got. And when you see what name you got go pack for tomorrow.

[Oliver pov]
Omg I got Regie and I can feel that this is not going to end well, only Seb knows how I feel about Regie and it's been going on every since we met. I went to my room to finish packing up my stuff for the new house when there was a knock on my door.

Oliver-come in

(Regie walked into Ollie's room😁)

Ollie- wsp bro,

Regie- how's the packing going, Do you need help cuh?

Oliver- yes I need help I have to much shit and I want to be done with this already. So we can go get boba.

(The rest of the boys was already packed and waiting for Oliver and Regie to finish so they can go get boba.)

[Time skip's]
Oliver and Regie was finally done and all the boys headed to the car to go get boba. Justin was driving one car Seb was driving the other regie, Oliver and Kane was in the car with Justin and Ryan and Darren was in the car wit Seb. They made it to the boba place and Oliver and Regie went to order everyones drink.

{Oliver pov}
Regie and I went to order the boys and our drink. When the cashier ask  me for my number and I laughed and was about to say sure when regie cut me off mid sentence and said (Sorry he's taken, and then kissed me on the cheek) I was blushing red.

{Regie pov}
Some btc ahh lady ask Oliver for his number I was like HN he's mine tf
(Guys we know how regie talk's but am pretty sure not this bad about people so this is not real mind you ok😁) She asked Oliver that and I guess you can say I got jealous and said he taken and kinda kissed him on the cheek. But that kiss made me realize how close we are, as in a  Best friend relationship, and I think that jealousy act was just playing but I don't think Oliver knows that.

Justin- y'all did regie just kiss Oliver on the cheek?

Darren- Bruh we all know they like each other so why are you surprised about that. But I didn't know Oliver was cheating on me(😂)

Kane- yes we all can see that Oliver is a bottom boy(😂)

Ryan- ooh Seb you gon take that, he talm bout yo brother cuh

Seb- they don't date so Darren oliver not cheating on you even though y'all not together and my brother is not the bottom boy, regie give's bottle boy,

Ryan-ooh you gon take that cuh

(Regie and Oliver comes back)

Regie- take what?

Ryan- nun(🤦🏾‍♀️)

All the boys- thanks for the drinks

Oliver- y'all ready to go?

{Oliver pov}
For the whole night I couldn't sleep because of what happened at the boba shop, and I was not prepared for this teasing game regie has going on, (so he thought 😁)

_______________________________________
By the way this is who will be sharing a room at the new house

Oliver-Regie
Darren-Justin
Seb-Ryan
Kane - ty has one to themselves
_______________________________________
Sorry that this first part of the story started off strong I got ahead of myself, and I get mad when I'm reading other people STORY and it's fuckin short like I just started reading, but I don't like it but let me know what you guys think and I decided on the other oligie/olegie story I'm going to continue it so be ready for an new up date and thank you guys for 1.34k Read's 😘😘😘😘