What happens in Texas stays in Texas 👀

Three days later-

(Narrator pov)-All the boys were up getting ready for the day and this is their last night in Texas so they are going out. (guys sorry for this one as you read on you will know what I am talking about just know I'm sorry I just needed a little bit of a twist in the story😭😭)

(Justin pov)-I know that Darren and I are a thing but every time i get around Regie i get this feeling in my stomach that i should not feel for my bestfriends boyfriend or my bestfriend at all. Is is a bad thing?? That i might have something for Regie.

Oliver-justin!,JUSTIN.

Justin-huh, my bad didn't hear you Oliver.

Oliver-Are you ok you were kinda outta there for a minute.(😂)

Justin-Yeah im fine wsp.

Oliver-oh me and the boys are going for something to eat you coming??

Justin-yeah I'll be down in a minute.

Oliver-ok, And Justin

Justin-yeah?

Oliver-if you need anyone to talk to I'm here for you ok.

Justin-Ok thanks Ollie.

(Narrative POV)>

[TIME SKIPS]-The boys got sum/some Korean BBQ. That they love btw/by the way. It was 9pm which means it was dark and they wanted to got out °tonight was there last night in Texas

(Regie pov)-I was looking for oliver so i can ask him what he was wearing out for tonight to this party we are going to tonight when I ran into Justin. And I find i weird because i haven't talk to him ever since we came to Texas and is not normal because that's my best friend.

Regie-wsp justin

Justin-hey regie

After he said that he walked away.

[TIME SKIPS]- the boys have been at the party for a little minute Oliver went on to the floor dancing with Ryan Darren seb and Kane while Regie was sitting down Regie seen Justin and walked over to him.

Regie-Justin follow me

Justin did so and follow Regie on to the balcony.

Justin-yeah wsp bro

Regie-whats going on with you, you have been off.

Justin-nothing I just have a look on my mind Regie that all its nothing really.

Regie-I am your bestfriend i can tell when your lying why lie to me justin.

Justin- Regie its nothing really

Regie- whats on your min-

Before Reggie's could finishe sentence justin kissed him.

Justin-THATS WHATS BEEN ON MY MIND REGIE FUCK fuck fuc.

Justin walked away and Regie was just standing there in shock.

Regie-Justin kissed me omg!!_______________________________________
Words-458

*I genuinely apologize for the song of top it just eats you know