You Need Help

As Izuku got on top of a nearby building, he heard a man's voice. "Kid, you need help." "No I don't, I'm fine." Izuku said.

Just then, black whip encased him in a ball, rendering him unable to escape. "Damnit fifth!" Izuku called out.

His high was really starting to kick in. He still felt nauseous.

Izuku laid down. His cigarette and lighter fell out of his pocket, but he didn't notice.

He slowly but surely began to fall asleep.

An almost inaudible thump came from outside the bubble. "Shit, kid." Aizawa whispered. He picked up his phone.

Just as Allmight was about to call Aizawa, his phone began to ring. Allmight picked up.

"I've got your kid." Aizawa said. "Really? Where is he?" Allmight asked, still flustered from the commotion moments before. Everyone on Allmight's end relaxed a little bit.

"He's near the dorms. According to the cameras, been coming here for a few weeks now, but this was the first time I've actually caught him." Aizawa answered. "Wow, okay. I guess we'll be right over." The call hung up.

"He's near the dorms. Inko and I will drive. You two can move faster. Get to him as quickly as possible, please." Allmight begged.

They nodded their heads as they headed out the door. "Uravity, make us float, and hold on tight." "Got it, Dynamite."

And they were off.

Inko and Allmight quickly got into his car.

Aizawa was just waiting outside the bubble. There was nothing he could do without direct eyesight of the kid.

Explosions came from above as Uravity and Dynamite descended.

"What's going on, why is he stuck in this?" Uravity asked. "I don't know, I saw him jump up here. He yelled about being fine, and then black whip encased him." Eraserhead answered.

The gummies fell out of his pocket as he turned.

"What are we going to do about it?" Dynamite asked. "Wait until his parents get here and then figure it out." Eraserhead said.

A few minutes later.

There was a honk at the base of the dorms. Uravity called out: "we're up here!" Allmight turned to her and pointed the building out to Inko.

Luckily it was an empty building built by UA, meaning it was unlocked.

The two raced up the stairs like their lives depended on it. In a way, they did.

Inko got up the stairs a few seconds before Allmight did. "What's going on, what is that?" "Black whip." The three already on the roof responded.

Allmight finally made it to the top of the roof. "Yep, that's black whip. I'm not sure what made him lose control like this, though."

Just then, the tiniest hole appeared in black whip. Aizawa took the chance, possibly the only chance, to erase Izuku's quirk.

Black whip receded inside of him, revealing a shirtless, unconscious Izuku in the fetal position.