The Angry one..(chan)

My first story lol

*Chans pov*

"How come they suddenly can't sing or rap anymore?!" I say angrily to myself about han,changbin..but then I remember I have a beautiful wife waiting at me at home,who I am going to use for my own relief soon...

I come home and see her watching a movie on the couch,almost falling asleep..."not for long" I think and pick her up,she smiles thinking I'll get her to bed with a cute purpose...

*liiiittle time skip*

I throw her on our bed,ripping her out of her almost sleep...

I aggressively kiss her...after a few minutes I move to her neck and then all the way down her body till I reach the waist band of her shorts and...pull them down as fast as I can...and her panties? I ripped them off..

*Your pov*

Chan buried his face into my pussy and started eating me out while using his teeth too...suddenly he slipped his finger inside of me and started curling them up while using his other hand to pull down his sweats and boxers..

He ate me out so fast I came on his face 3 minutes after...

"AHH!" I scream since he slammed his dick inside of me without a warning and thrusted so fast,not letting me adjust

"T-too b-big!..l-let me ..adjust!" I say Between his hard ass thrusts...
"Did I allow you to talk?"chan whispers into my ear...

"Gonna take me raw..I'm going to cover your pink little cunt in my cum yeah?"..."You're...on...birthcontrol anyways!..." chan says right before shooting his warm load into me,I could feel it...

He collapses onto of me,still buried inside of me...

"This bitch didn't even let me cum.." I think

After 3 mins,he pulls out and whispers "im going to the restroom real quick,princess" and then he goes..

After 1 min he comes out with a wet washcloth cleans me up,puts some cooling cream on my sore pussy and puts his tshirt over me,it's pretty big so I'm not wearing anything underneath in case he wants a dessert later

After he's done with me he THEN cleans himself (husband material),gets into bed with me and cuddles me...its not long till we fall asleep...but chan didn't know she stopped taking birthcontrol....

______________________________

Hiiii,how was my very first wattpad story?

Do you guys have any requests? Do I need to better myself in something?

Love yall🫶