A Capital Life

Coriolanus Snow, president of Panem was currently looking over files and reviews of how well this year's Hunger Games turned out

Coriolanus Snow, president of Panem was currently looking over files and reviews of how well this year's Hunger Games turned out. District 2 male tribute won this year's games. The boy has blonde hair and grey eyes with new scars he earned while in the arena. The boy is 14, from what he remembered. Coriolanus looked outside of his office, taking a break.

It has been 13 years since, the 12 incident, as he likes to put it. Where Lucy Gray left him and, He returned to the capital as a gamemaker apprentice. During that period, he got married to Livia Cardew. After 5 years, he became president, and during that, he tried to have an heir with her but, all he could do was imagine his songbird.

He always goes back to the memory of their first night in the cabin. He gathered firewood, and Lucy Gray made a blanket pillow bed for around the large old mattress they found. They huddle together during the cold night to stay warm. However, they couldn't contain themselves and fell into their primal lust for each other. He recalled her hot skin that tasted like honey, and her sweet enchanting voice as if she was singing a song as he took her.

During that time he dreams. He dreams of a life he and her could have had. He imagines her singing at Publuris, he imagines Tigris, his beloved cousin, creating beautiful dresses for his Lucy Gray. He imagined him and Sejunes cheering, and his friend teaming up with his songbird to tease him. He also imagined sassy Clemensia, as she help Lucy Gray feel at home.  He then imagined his life married to Lucy Gray.

No doubt, his songbird would make their home lively and bright. He imagine her every morning wearing outfits only commissioned by the best in the style that suits her. He imagined how Clemensia, Tigris, and Lucy Gray would gossip away. While he and Sejune would be working, Sejune at the Acadamy and him as president. Coriolanus remembers Sejune in love with a Covey girl, and Coriolanus wouldn't mind bringing her to be with his songbird for her to have a piece of home.

Coriolanus mind began to run wild at one image:Their child. He imagined them having a little girl first, who was the perfect mix of her parents. He imagines holding his princess in his arms as Lucy Gray teases him but with such sweet eyes devoted to their sweet baby.

However, like all things that was only but a dream. He was married to Livia, whom he did not have a child with nor a life he imagined with his songbird.

Coriolanus spends more time at the office or with Tigris and his two friends than with his wife. When they are together they wear masks of emotions to conceal their feelings for each other.

There was a knock on his door, causing him to return to the present."Come in."He said his voice filled with the authority of a man with no patience of gutless man. His assistant, Juniper comes in. Juniper is a capital boy, much like another other. His family is part of the media and his father is also a frank sponsor of the games. "I apologize for interrupting sir, but my contact sent me the information you might wish to see." He said holding up a folder. Juniper has contact everywhere including the peacekeepers, which is useful.