Chapter one

Chapter one 'You look so pretty and I love this view'.
3rd person pov:
Outside, the wind was blowing, swiftly moving tree branches through the air. The sun peaking out behind a dark, grey cloud, that shows no sign of leaving. A young blonde girl with sky-blue eyes was peaking out of her window, only having her eyes visible. "I wonder what I would be doing this time, next year" she wonders. As she was about to close her bright blue curtain, a deep voice calls her name. "Virgo!" It belonged to a man, no older than forty. "Virgo, it is time to go greet your guests". It was Virgo's birthday today. She was born at exactly 03:30 am on the 7th of February and her father had organised a ball in honour of her 17th birthday. " Coming, Father" she replies as she speed walks towards the door of her bedroom, almost tripping over her soft blue rug. " You shall be meeting the daughter of another King, who is also one of my best mates, although do not be worried dear, as they are both friendly and quite funny if I do say so myself" her father assures her, not seeing the smile fade from Virgo's face. Of course she's excited to meet her father's best mate and his daughter, although she is nervous about messing up in front of them.

At last, they both arrive at the ball room, it is decorated in blue and white flowers. There are tables at each corner of the ballroom, they each had blue table cloths and delicious food and dessert such as macarons and croissants. There were many people there, it would be easy to get lost. Virgo's father, André, soon spots his friend and pulls Virgo alongside him. As they get to his friend, he quickly introduced his daughter, as he could tell she wanted to get this done with. " Greetings, Thomas,This is my daughter,Virgo". Thomas sends a flashy smile towards Virgo, which helped her nervousness. " Nice to meet you Virgo, this is my daughter, Phoebe, she is your age, just a few months older". introduced  Thomas.

Virgo's pov:

As Thomas introduces me to his daughter, Phoebe, my nerves just disappeared into thin air.. "Cą fait quinze secondes, dis quelque chose avant qu'elle pense que tu es bizarre!" is the only thing that I can think of. " Hello, it's lovely to meet the both of you. I hope the travelling hasn't been too tiring"? I splutter out." Oh, no" the brunette answered politely. Her voice sounds very sweet and kind. " It was very peaceful, although, we did get caught in a storm, but we made it out alright". Whilst Phoebe was speaking, I had finally noticed what she was wearing, a baby pink gown, with daises embroidered at the bottom. The gown had lacy, white sleeves that wrapped around her shoulders, it was very flattering on her. She had also put on a fake flower crown, made of daisies, which looked like it had been pinned onto her hair by bobby pins. Phoebe notices that I'm checking out her outfit, and she smiles. " I hope you do like my gown, Virgo. I had heard that you like these sort of dresses, is that true"? questioned Phoebe. " I do love them, I think that the gown compliments your eyes"I reply, hoping that I didn't sound too weird. I don't have any friends, well expect for the kids of other kings but I don't see them often and we sort of lost contact. Phoebe smiles sweetly and replies with: " I do love your gown too! It looks gorgeous on you." My gown is light blue, and it is made of silk. I had my hair in a ponytail, with a few hairs framing my face and had a bright blue bow pinned to it, made of lace. Phoebe glances around the room, seeing people dance and asks me, " Would you care to dance with me?" I smile and nod. We walk side by side towards an empty area and start slow dancing along with the music. We sent each other smiles every now and then, until suddenly, the clock struck midnight and the music had stopped. I see my father walking towards us , alongside him was Thomas and his wife who I later learn is named Victoria. "Virgo, would it be alright with you if Phoebe stays the night with you in your room"? My father asked. I reply yes and Phoebe grabs her bag from her dad.

I guide Phoebe to my room, and the second we enter, the vanilla essence I had set earlier, hit our senses. My room is dimly lit decorated with blue fairy lights and white flowers. My bed has a glittery canopy and across from my bed, there is a couch facing a medium sized television. In front of the couch, there is a small coffee table with a blue blanket with faeries on it. The only thing that was lighting the entire room was a small lamp. I let Phoebe know that she can unpack her belongings. She takes out her pink Lacey nightgown, and her magenta hairbrush. " Could you please tell me where the restroom is?" Asked Phoebe. " It is across the hall, there is a painting of my parents to the left of it" I tell her. Phoebe nods and walks out of my room and closes the door. I take this time to change into my silk blue night gown. I brush my hair and put it into two French braids. Just then, Phoebe walks in, her hair in a ponytail, and she was wearing her matching pink slippers and night gown. Phoebe and I sit down next to each and I turn on the discovery channel. As I set the remote down, Phoebe grabs the blanket from under my coffee table and covers us both with it. At around 01:30, I drift off to a deep slumber, yet to see what will happen the next day.

Ça fait quinze secondes, dis quelque chose avant qu'elle pense que tu es bizarre; 'It's been fifteen seconds, say something before she thinks you're weird'.