CHAPTER ONE

A NORMAL DAY FOR JINSIK OR HE THOUGHT IT WAS

Jinsik is just a normal boy, living a normal life. He's a Barista and he works with his friends Junmin, Hunter, and Yechan. As usual, he woke up on a Monday morning to go to work.

JINSIK P.O.V:

My alarm rang so I got up, I was so tired!! I took a nice and refreshing shower and I put on some nice clothes. I went outside it was a very sunny day!! When I was walking to the cafe, I bumped into someone.

JINSIK: Oh sorry.

???: It's okay and I'm the one who should say that.

And then he ran away, I'm confused but at least he was nice I would love to know his name. I reached the cafe, and when I entered someone screamed.

???: HIIIIIIII JINSIK HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JINSIK: OMG!! YECHAN DON'T SCREAM EARLY IN THE MORNING!!

YECHAN: Hyung, it's literally 7 AM.

JINSIK: Yechan-ah, not everyone is energetic at 7 AM, especially on a Monday morning...

YECHAN: Yeah, whatever!!

And with that, he went to change the sign to "OPEN".

After a while, people started coming.

JINSIK: Hello, what would you like??

???: I'll get a cold americano.

JINSIK: What size??

???: Grande.

JINSIK: Name??

???: Sumin.

JINSIK: OK, Sumin, anything else??

SUMIN: No.

JINSIK: It's 2.75$.

SUMIN: I'll pay by card.

JINSIK: OK, here's your receipt, and wait over there.

I took that weird dude with NEON GREEN HAIR's order. I look up to see, THE GUY THAT BUMPED INTO ME??!!

AND HIS NAME IS SUMIN??!!

Oh god!! He's sooo pretty!! I just wish I could get his number!! I guess I should keep dreaming...

I went to make his order. And then, I scream his name out with all my effort, that's the worst part of being a barista.

JINSIK: ORDER FOR SUMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUMIN: Thank you. He smiles.

JINSIK'S THINKING: OMGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE SMILED AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

____________________________________________________________________

I know it's short but trust me the next chapter is pretty long!!

Anygays, I finally uploaded the story, lol.

320 words