Chapter 4: The Confession

3rd Person's POV

The guys who're inside the room was shocked. They can't believe their ears.

"Wait. Hamaji... or you?" Shino asked as he flinched from his seat.
"Typical. That was just a simple thing. There's no big deal." You thought as you look away with an irritated look.

"Hamaji. Explain and tell us who're you in love with!" Dousetsu stood up and pointed a finger to Hamaji.

"What!? I'm not in love and... [Your Name]. What the hell are you saying!?" She said in complete shock.

"I'm just saying what we're talking about earlier. How on this world, did this topic got longer!?" You exclaimed. You wanted to do something about this. Change the topic or go back to your room but you knew that it wouldn't work either.

"[Your Name]. Take a rest. Your body needs to be healed." Satomi scolded you. You didn't do anything but just laid down on the sofa while the others still kept on arguing about the current topic.

"Ugh!!! Can someone just confess so we can get over this!?" Hibiki yelled. Everyone went silent and stared at Hibiki for a good 2 minutes.

"Ok. Then Hamaji will confess." Genpachi said as he looks at Hamaji.

"O-Ok." She said and then, sighed.

"I've been in love with... Kaname O-Osaki. There. I said it already." She said and then blushed a bit. Hamaji looked away and slightly pouted.

"What!? Have you lost your mind!? You're not serious about Kaname Osaki, are you?" Dousetsu overreacted causing Yukihime to giggle at his actions.

"She's damn serious about him." You replied while you're laying down on the sofa.

"What!?" The bead holders said in sync. Shino almost fell from his chair when he heard what you have said.

"Oh. Hamaji likes me? This is good." Kaname said. He was fluttered by the confession Hamaji made yet he didn't realize the dark aura surrounding Dousetsu and Shino.

"Don't dare to say that again, Osaki." Dousetsu warned with a death glare causing Osaki to shiver in fear.

"O-O-Ok." Was all he said.

You were just smirking there like an idiot while lying down.

"Nothing could be better than this kind of revenge." You thought as your eyes felt heavy.

"Wait. Why don't you ask [Your Name]? She likes someone too, you know." Hamaji retorted.

"What!? I have nothing of the sort!" You suddenly stood up and defensed yourself.

"You just said that earlier, [Your Name]." Ayane said with an adorable smile.

"Oh? Is that so? Then, who could this lucky guy be?" Nachi said and rested his chin on his hand.

"Tch. No one's lucky." Was your reply.

"As if. I'm sure they'll be lucky to have you." Hamaji said with a slight smirk.