Bio

Name: Y/N L/N

Hero Name: Astranagant

His Evolved Form: Dis Astranagant

Personality: kind, pacifistic, brave, always willing to lend a hand, a bit of a troll, likes making puns, and similar in personality to Shido from Date A Live

Personality: kind, pacifistic, brave, always willing to lend a hand, a bit of a troll, likes making puns, and similar in personality to Shido from Date A Live. However, deep down, he misses his foster family, and sees his friends as one giant family. Furthermore, he desires Coexistence with all other lifeforms, and symbolizes the very antithesis of the Hero Faction's ideals.

Background: Y/N was adopted by a loving family who found him as a baby in a mysterious pod. He grew up as a normal boy, unaware of his true origins. He was happy and content, until one day, his family was brutally killed by a group of fanatics who called themselves the "Hero Faction". They claimed that Y/N was a threat to the world and that they were doing a service to humanity by eliminating him. Y/N barely escaped with his life, but he was filled with grief and rage. He swore to avenge his family and to stop the Hero Faction from harming anyone else. He was then contacted by Cobray Gordon, a mysterious man who claimed to know the truth about Y/N. He told him that he was actually a clone of Ingram Plissken, a legendary hero who piloted the Astranagant, a powerful robot created by an alien race. He also told him that he was meant to be a human-sized replica of the Astranagant, and that he had the ability to fuse with it and access its full power. He offered to train him and help him fulfill his destiny as the protector of alternate dimensions. Y/N accepted his offer, and joined Cobray and his team of dimension-hopping warriors. He learned to master his powers and to pilot the Astranagant, which he could summon from the Cross Gate, a portal that connected different worlds. He also made new friends and allies, who supported him in his quest for justice. He became known as Astranagant, the name of his robot and his alias. He fought against the Hero Faction and other enemies who threatened the peace and balance of the multiverse. He also searched for clues about his true identity and purpose, hoping to find out why he was created and what his role was in the grand scheme of things.

Team Name: Team Requiem

Team Requiem Members:

Shirou Emiya

Saber Artoria Pendragon

Rin Tohsaka

Archer EMIYA

Sakura Matou

Rider Medusa

Space Sheriffs Gavan, Sharivan, and Shaider

Kamen Rider Zi-O

Kamen Rider Saber

Kamen Rider Revice

Guyver 01

Tekkaman Blade

Caster Gilgamesh

Enkidu

Tamamo no Mae

Gammamon

Angoramon

Jellymon

Herissmon

Pulsemon

The 13 Royal Knights of the Digital World

Chaldea organization

Merlin (Both male and female)

Saber King Arthur

Gunleon Magna

Virgola Glory S

Cybuster (possession mode included)

Shurouga (includes Shurouga Sin)

Guyver 01

Tekkaman Blade

Team RWBY

ATX Squad

Valzacard

Alteisen Riese

Rein Weissritter

DGG 01, 02, and 03

G Compatible Kaiser

Maverick Hunters (Iris WILL LIVE this time!!!!)

DOOM SLAYER

(Note: EACH of the mechas will actually be armors that are used by alternate versions of their pilots. That is, except for Masaki, who AGAIN got lost, and the Cybuster got shrunken down. Shurouga will also be sentient, and merge with someone it sees as Worthy)

Neutral:

ORC (Asia WILL STAY HUMAN, and Rossweisse won't get reincarnated. Instead, they'll both join the MC's team)

Underworld

Heaven

Grigori

Enemies:

Hero Faction (who will Disband after their ideals are shattered, leaving only their leader (who I feel like is a Nazi) left. BUT they WILL have to pay reparations for all the destruction they caused, and carry out 8 years of Community Service)

Khaos Brigade

Sigma

Vile

Guyver 03

Keiser Ephes

Perfectio

Icon of Sin

Salem