chapter 1- The beginning

Leaving high-school I had no intention of going to college. Money wasn't a commodity in my household so my mom provided the necessities. When all the girls had the latest I just had the basics. I still had a few friends but only a handful as the cliques segregated persons based on popularity. I developed two keened friendship that I have to this day. Lia and Talia were twins who were outspoken but displayed and introverted behavior. We hanged out together and share everything with each other. I guess we could be identified as the outcasts.

I was in six form at St Hughs, completing high school. What would I do after this I had no clue. My friends were well off their parents had planned for their complete education my mom only had hope. I was the product of a single parent home. My mom met a man and they dated for two months when she found out she was pregnant he moved on. She tried to get in contact with him but no hope.

Heading home five BMW's drove past. One was black fully tinted. The others were gray. That seemed unusual it was like a motorcade. Why would they be in Whitehall however it was also not unusual as Buju recording studio was in the area and many high profile persons went there to record so maybe they were heading there.
Reaching my housing scheme I stopped at the shop to get a batter for my remote, as I was heading across the street, I noticed the cars coming up the road two of the slowed down and stopped right next to me.

The one at the front wound the window down and this brown Caucasian guy smile at me.

"Hey beautiful you live round here?" Not wanting to be rude I looked at him intently then nodded my head. He nodded his head and said cool.

" Well me have something fi yuh" he opened the glove compartment then and took out a present. He handed it to me and said "when you reach in you open it, boss say fi give you". He blinked at me the wound the window up. The card then sped off.

I got home but didn't think much out it, I showered and got something to eat. After compiling my SBA and putting it in my bag I remembered the small box given to me earlier. I located it and sat on the edge of my bed wondering what was this and who was this boss. Finally decided to open the gift I tore the package. It was a brand new iphone 15 pro max.

I was stunned. I wasn't going to open it however curiosity got the best of me and I tore the package and powered on the phone. The wallpaper had an image of a male but you could not see his face. I clicked the photo icon and there was a folder consisting of 20 pics. The first one was the wallpaper image then swiping right the other 19 shocked me. I threw the phone on the bed beside me in disbelief. Every picture was of me.

I quickly grabbed my phone and typed in the group chat

Me: " girls something just happened!" Three little dots appeared indicating they were tpuppy?

Lia: " Wah happen yuh find you wukliss puppa?"

Talia: "You finally find a man?"

Me: "Well you could probably say man find me."

Talia:"rahtid!! A joke me did a make ennuh but a who?"

Lia:"fi real! No sah me really need fi find a man"

Talia:Girl you haffi meet fi tall cause you a take too long better make me call you"

Within seconds the phone started vibrating in my hands a group call started.