Is it really grave robbing?

Prologue...

Izuku Midoriya thought of alot of things in his lifetime. His death, being one of those things he thought about alot. He thought about how weird it would be to wake up at ones own funeral, how certain people would scream, how others would cry. However, he never thought about what it would be like to wake up in his own grave...

Until tonight that is. As the moon rose high in the sky Izuku Midoriya took new breath into his lungs, careful as to not to run out of oxygen too quickly. He knew that it may be hours before his companion came to his rescue. He may be strong for his age but he knew he'd have to be All Might or Endeavor (even the mention of those names brought a scowl to his face) level before he could lift six feet worth of dirt and a heavy coffin door.

He settled against the plush white fabric, prepared to wait it out. The only comfort he had in this cramped dark space was his vigilante gear, he assumed either Bakugou and Shinsou or Dadzawa, Papmic, and Dadzu forced them to leave it on him. Even in death he wouldn't want his identity revealed, Nezu knew that. A fond smile met his face when he thought of the five, he couldn't wait to see them again. Even if they wouldn't know who he was.

He was thankful Itsumo had demanded to take over his shop whilst his soul and body recovered, despite being dead for gods know how long he needs the comfort of his own home and a long ass nap.

Izuku didn't know how long it was before he finally heard dirt being shoveled above him. "Finally! She better get me out quickly. I hate cramped spaces." He huffs, trying to be patient as he waited for his friend to arrive.

A particular loud think against the coffin lid made him jump. Practically vibrating with anticipation he waited for her to open the door, curious to see what she'd look like in her human form.

"Ya know, I've done allot of things in my years but I never thought I'd be a grave robber." She says as she lifts the lid. The multi hair colored girl smiles down at him. She looked just as eccentric as her personality with bright pink hair, electric blue and neon yellow stripes running throughout. Her neon green eyes glowed brightly in the darkness.

Izuku bursts out laughing. He was thankful Itsumo put him in a healing sleep, talking he knew would still be rough but at least he could laugh without it breaking. "Is it really grave robbing if it's my own grave?"

Itsumo laughs, one hand on the shovel the other reaching down to pull the vigilante up. "Oh come on! We've got plans to do, people to see, and appearances to fix." She winks as she pulls him out of the coffin with too much strength, causing him to fly at least two feet upwards.

He laughs as he lands. "Ever think about how we were gonna get out of the hole?"

Itsumo rolls her eyes. "Of course I did!" She grins mischievously then pulls out a smaller shovel from her bag. "Get to diggin' dead boy."

Izuku groans but takes it. He should've known she'd make him do labour after laying still for hours on end. All of his body was so sore, guess what they say is true, death really sucks the life out of you.