𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍

ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴ' 'ʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴍᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜꜱ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ...
———

SHAZEN KANE, on the outside, was just a normal artist. On the inside, however, she was a girl who could strike faster than the deadliest adder, could steal a watch off of a man's wrist, and shoot like an assassin from the Red Room, and one of the best agents of SHIELD.
However, an incident which left her filled with rage and grief, led to one of the biggest crime bosses in NYC to be on her personal hit list. What will happen when she crosses paths with her ex-best friend, Maya Lopez, on the same path of vengeance as her?
Will their thirst for the blood of kings overpower old wounds?
Or just pour more salt into them than before?
———

MAYA LOPEZ

"Sometimes, the shit you say and do makes me wish I was blind as well

"Sometimes, the shit you say and do makes me wish I was blind as well."
———

SHAZEN KANE

"I hate how you make me feel,"———

———

DISCLAIMER

This story belongs to me, but the characters of Echo don't belong to me. I only own the unfamiliar plotlines and unfamiliar characters. I definitely own Shazen along with her lines.

I made the moodboards, so plz don't steal them, mkay? Thanks!

Also, go crazy in the comments, but no hate or spam, please <3

Have a fabulous day/night, and I hope you enjoy this book!

With love and hugs,

Sage