┊005

──────═❀═──────
『 𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑  𝟓  』
──═❀═──
『 New training?! 』

After the fight with Zabuza, there was a young child who had finished off Zabuza after Kakashi had ended the fight. Naruto was obviously mad over that, he had complained about how it was possible that a child younger than him could finish off such a powerful opponent with such ease. Kakashi took the time to explain to Naruto the balance of power. The conversation ended when Kakashi fainted, Tazuna offered to let us stay in his home, to which we agreed to.

Tazuna's daughter, Tsunami stood before us with her hands placed on her hips as she looked down to our Teacher who was lying on a futon with a wet cloth over his forehead. Tsunami let out an annoyed sigh when she saw Kakashi was opening his eyes. "You all right, Sensei?" Tsunami says, almost saying 'Sensei' in a sarcastic tone.

"No..." Kakashi replied slowly. "But I will be.... in a week or so."

"That Sharingan is an incredible power!" Sakura exclaims next to me. "But... is it worth the strain it puts on your body?"

Tazuna exclaimed rubbing the back of his head, "This time, you took down your strongest foe... so we can probably relax for a while."

"I can't get that image out of my mind, that masked kid," Sakura said.

Kakashi replied, answering her with, "That mask is worn by most elite and secret ninjas from Kirigakure. The shinobi hunters all wear them. Their unit is code-named the 'undertaker squad'. Because they dispose of corpses so thoughtfully, it's as if they never existed. Even after death, a shinobis corpse may yield up its secrets, exposing the skills it had mastered, as well as retaining the aura of chakras it was steeped in in the Ninja's native lands. Even the ingredients of any drugs or potions that the individual took, could be read like an open book. In the same way, when I die, if an enemy were to take possession of my remains the corpse would reveal all of the astronomical idiosyncracies unique to pocessors of the Sharingan. In the worst case, the enemy might gather information to be able to duplicate that power. Ninja corpses tell too many tales. Basically, Shinobi hunters specialise in tracking down and eliminating rouge ninjas and obliterating their remains... in order to protect the secrets of their home village from the rest of the world. Silently and without a trace. That's how ninjas leave the world."

(what a fat paragraph smh, cfi)

"So, Zabuza's corpse will be dismembered and destroyed? THAT'S SO CREEPY!!" Sakura exclaims with her jaw dropping as she shivers at the thought.

──

A few hours passed and Naruto had made himself entertained by my hair we all sat around Kakashi. Sakura tried to make conversation but Sasuke didn't reply to anything she asked which made her visibly sulk. 

Naruto was surprisingly gentle as he was doing who knows what to my hair. I swear that he can't be sitting and doing nothing, he has to be doing something otherwise he'll lose his mind. 

"How do you do ninja stuff with hair this long?" Naruto mumbles and I let out a soft chuckle.

"It's in a plait, so it's not in the way," I replied and he let out a sigh of realisation which made a soft smile appear on my lips.

"No, but, it's like so long, like longer than Sakura's."

"Thanks?" I say, unsure of how I should reply.