Chapter 1

Jeremiah (narrating):My name is Jeremiah Crane. I died about a couple of years ago and was sent to hell where I made a name for myself. Not as a Mob boss, Pimp, Overlord, ect. I was a Psychiatrist and I took my job very seriously which includes not telling anyone about my meetings with my clients.

It showed a montage of Jeremiah's clients some were normal and talked about their problems, it showed some very paranoid and or scesifranic, some were crazy and were maniacs, ect. Jamie was seen very calm and collected through all of it as he took notes.

Jeremiah (narrating):It's why I was in hell after all. I was very serious in my work as I mentioned as serious when a father admitted to abusing his children. I kept it a secret. I killed him yes but I didn't tell anyone what he told me. I had been a psychiatrist for the worst type of people in my human life. That did not change when I came to hell. I even saw a couple of overlords. I kept everything quiet and underwraps. I even work at a place called the Hazbin Hotel a hotel own by the princess of hell Charlotte Morningstar or Charlie as she preferred it. Today however I have a high-profile client meeting. None other than the King of Hell, the ruler of the pride ring, the original sin pride, and Charlie's father Lucifer Morningstar.I did not know what he wanted from me specifically but I'm more than prepared for whatever he wants from me.

It opened on Jeremiah in his house as he was seen getting dressed after getting out of the shower as he also tied his hair into a ponytail.

Jeremiah's Outfit.

Jeremiah's Hairstyle

He then walked out of the house as he then see a limo waiting for him

Driver:Dr. Jeremiah Crane?

Jeremiah:That's me

Driver:Come on the king is waiting for you *he said as he opened the door for Jeremiah*

Jeremiah climbed into the back of the limo as the driver closed the door before he entered the driver seat and they drove off. Later they arrived at the mansion as he got out of the limo as he entered the mansion, he walked through the mansion until he reached Lucifer's office. The door opened for Jeremiah and he sees Lucifer at his desk.

Jeremiah:Hello your majesty *he said bowing in respect* I came as soon as you called as his

Lucifer:You weren't what I was expecting *he said as his eyes examined Jamie*

He seemingly to be staring into Jeremiah soul.

Jeremiah:I'm sorry?

Lucifer:I have a proposition for you my dear boy *he said as Jeremiah took a seat across from his desk* Satan suggested that a couple of the princes and other royals get some mental check-ups. Unfortunately getting a good therapist in hell is almost impossible. Then I heard of you and you've made quite a name for yourself

Jeremiah:I always remain professional and respect my clients while following the rules of hell

Lucifer:Yes and that is why you are the best one. The only one I would be able to find. Here is a contract *he said as he pulled out a contract* You will have to tell Satan and me the mental status of the royals to make sure they are still able to do their jobs. If they wish to continue to see you that is up to them

Jeremiah reads through the contract closely.

Jeremiah:I see, it says that I will receive a Greed card for my services and in exchange, I can't disclose secrets of heaven or hell? *he looked up at him*

Lucifer:If the masses knew how things worked there might be riots. So when you sign this you will sign with your soul on the line

Jeremiah:Alright then *he said as he signed the contract and was given his Greed card*

Lucifer then handed Jeremiah an envelope.

Lucifer:Here is the address of your first client, she knows that you are coming. Also enough money for her first session and a bonus

Jeremiah took the envelope before standing up and bowed.

Jeremiah:Thank you, your majesty

Lucifer: *chuckles* Please my dear boy call me Lucifer

Jeremiah:Ok, thank you Lucifer

After the meeting wrapped up he was seen walking out of the mansion. Later it showed Jeremiah at the hotel as he was finished telling this story to Charlie and the others.

Charlie:You're gonna go to other rings to meet with the other sins!?

Jeremiah:Yes it's true and because of this I won't be here for a while to talk with the patrons here

Charlie:I understand that just please be careful

Jeremiah:I will don't worry about me

Charlie:Ok but just in case take this *she said handing him a gold bracelet with her seal on it*

Jeremiah:What is this?

Charlie:It's my seal it allows you to travel through the rings and to let everyone know that you travel with my authority

Vaggie:And it'll protect you from them, well kind but it's basically a "If they fuck with you they fuck with her" kind of set up between you two

Jeremiah:Oh well thank you so much Charlie

He reached his hand out for a hand shake which Charlie shook his hand but then pulled him into a hug which caught Jeremiah off guard but he returned the hug. He then walked out of the hotel as he looked out towards the city before take a deep breath before walking off.

End Chapter.