III: 𝙳𝚞𝚖𝚋 𝚆𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝙳𝚒𝚎

"Please, just kill me now." I gave them a peaceful, defeated smile. I had already accepted my fate as an official pervert because of this whole drunken fiasco happened. "I deserve to die."

Geto chuckled. "Can't." He motioned to Gojo who was glaring nowhere in particular, his lips curled into a pout. "You just took this guy's first kiss."

I gasped. "You're not his fir-?" I composed myself. "I was drunk! Why would I actually wanna kiss that guy?! That's disgusting!"

Lie.

Luckily, we had no lie detector in here or I'd be going straight to jail. But really. I had no idea I did that. I couldn't even remember anything (unfortunately).

Gojo opened his mouth, looking offended, but when we met eyes, he closed them again and looked away. A teasing grin spread on Shoko's face. "You don't like this guy?"

He can actually ruin my life and I'd thank hi–

"No!," I instantly replied. "I have a type!"

One side of Geto's features extended as he crossed his arms over his chest and asked, "like?"

My brain wracked itself looking for the closest ideal I had in mind. The spotlight ran across three hundred thousand 2D men in my head and stopped on a red-clad demon: Hua Cheng. "My type is someone who's tall, handsome, rich, has a nice smile, and is a little mischievous!"

Chirp. Chirp. Chirp.

Imagine the sound of crickets playing a whole damn orchestra as the students exchanged looks. Their expressions all mirrored each other's, especially when their gazes settled on one person. Cue the confetti.

Gojo.

Shoko and Utahime shook their heads simultaneously, looking disappointed at my life choices. "Your taste sucks."

"A-and he mustn't have one eye!," I added in panic so they'd keep the suspicion off Gojo. I mean if you knew who Hua Cheng was, you'd know. "H-he must be a demon!"

"And you're a masochist, too," Nanami added with half a facepalm. The guy looked stressed on my behalf.

And HALT.

I shall not insert any not safe for work thought in there. This Nanami right here was still my pure cutie patootie flatbread who didn't know much of the disappointments of the real world. Let him dream about his life in Kuantan while doing his Vogue-worthy poses.

"Well, sure. I can deny that, but I also like red flags anyway," I stated more to myself than to them. In a hushed voice, I continued mumbling, "Blood is red... Heart is red. Red is the color of love, etcetera etcetera."

"What is it that you called me here for?," asked a round, bassy voice. And while I haven't turned to the direction of the speaker yet, I could tell just by the shadow that casted over me from behind who that man was.

I might have underestimated how tall he was, though.

"Yaga sensei!" A genuine gasp of relief. Not because he saved me from the hole of awkwardness I dug myself, but because I knew someone would finally make an effort to understand me. Someone sensible and mature.

"And you are?," he asked, stopping right in front of me. "I don't recall Kyoto sending an exchange student."

"I..." I am not from this world.

SEE HOW WEIRD THAT SOUNDS?

Before I could find the right words to explain what happened to me and why I decided to stay, my voice began to sound more airy. There should be nothing wrong with me physiologically, considering how I spoke normally just seconds before this.