3-~sleepover~

I dont know if this will be any good cause its lemon lol. Go read part 2 pls. Thanks.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Today, my best friend Isis, more known as ice spice, was coming over. I had a crush on her ever since she gave me her number.

I was getting ready for ice when I heard my doorbell ring.

°°Ice's POV°°

I was on my way to my best friend, (Y/N)'s house. I have a huge crush though I would never tell her that. But I knew I could win her over. 'Wait, what am I talking about?' Ugh, well, I'll just tell her.

I then rang her door bell.

She opened the door look in fine as hel°.
"So, who you dressing up for?" I asked. "Someone special" she answered with a laugh. When she laughed, it made me blush. But it wasn't noticeable because I was already wearing blush. "Well, come in!" She said, smiling. " so, what do you wanna do?" I asked. "We could film TikToks, watch a movie, or whatever you wanna do. Any is fine with me" she said. "Well, I wanna tell you something first. Its really important."

"Ok go ahead" she said. "I-i have a uhm... I have a crush on you!" I said. She just looked at at me, shocked.

°°(Y/N)'s POV°°

Would you believe me if I said that my crush just told that she has a crush on me? Probably not, but its true. I mean she just said it!

"I like you too ice!"

"Really?"

"Yes ice!"

She then got up, walked over to me, and kissed me. Her soft, juicy, and big lips touched mine.

°°lemon starts here°°

She started running her hand up my body under my shirt. Then she took off my shirt. "You want this ma?" She asked me. "Yeah...." She kissed me again, this time with our tongues fighting. I took her shirt off and unclipped her bra. Her boobs staring at me. She unclipped my bra next, and went down on me and started sucking on my boobs. "Mhmm..." I moaned slightly. "You finna make me act up ma....." Ice said while sliding my pants down. She slid my underwear down. "Aww your so wet for me already!" She said jokingly. "Well,we'll see how wet you are." I said.

I flipped us over, making me pin her to the bed. "Okay ma...so your a top?" She asked. "Nope, but today I am though" I started pulling her mini skirt down along with her underwear. I then went down her body, licking her everywhere. "A-ah!" She moaned. I then started to tongue her. She moaned non-stop. A few minutes later, she came all over my face. "You did great ma" "Only cause you taste good" "I get told that a lot." "Oh ok wow" "naw ma I'm just playin" "Oh ok..." We then shared a lustful kissed together.

"Ice?"

"Yea?

"I love you"

"I love you too"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

500 words.

Thanks for reading!