Chapter 1 - That's When I Met You

"B-Bye mom, the bus is here, I'm going to school." Ganyu said to her lovely mother. "Bye sweety, have a great day at school." Her mother said. "Yeah mom, I will," and Ganyu hopped on the bus. On the bus, Ganyu didn't want a seatmate. She sat on a seat that had no one, and hoped there were no more students hopping on the bus. Thankfully, there was no one else, and the bus driver started driving.

The bus made it to school, it's destination. Everyone hopped out. She made it into the building, and she got her locker. After Ganyu got her locker, she looked at the girl with a locker beside hers. She found the girl rather attractive with her dark amethyst eyes and long lavender hair that fades into pale blue at the tips. Ganyu thought she was lovely, but she was still too shy to approach her.

Ganyu went to the classroom, and saw the teacher. Every pupil sat down. "Good morning everybody, today, we have a new student joining our class. Say hi." Greeted the teacher. Ganyu walked deeper into the classroom, and she introduced herself.

"U-Um, hello, e..everybody, my- my name is Ganyu, and I am... 14 years old, I like reading, and uhh..." Ganyu was struggling to finish the sentence, but the teacher just let her sit down and not continue. She was told to sit anywhere she likes, and of course, she sat somewhere where she has no seatmate.

Class ended, and it was time for lunch break. Ganyu was walking to the cafeteria, unaware of her surroundings, and she accidentally bumped into someone. "A-Ah! S-Sorry there, um... m-miss..." Ganyu apologized. She opened her eyes, to see it was the girl she found.

"It's alright there, new one. So, Ganyu, is it?" Asked the girl. "Y-Yeah, my name is Ganyu. Who are you?" Ganyu asked back. "Oh me? I'm Keqing. Me meeting you, what a pleasant day." Said Keqing in a rather pleased tone. "A-Alright, how nice, could you please give me a tour around here?" Ganyu requested. "Sure! I love showing new students around! Follow me, first stop, the cafeteria!" Keqing exclaimed, happier than ever.

The two sat down somewhere. "Now, you do know what the cafeteria is for, is that right?" Asked Keqing. "Yes of course, can you order something for me..? I... I'm a little too introverted to order myself." Requested Ganyu. "Why of course!" Keqing exclaimed and got up. She ordered some food for ganyu.

After lunch, Keqing showed Ganyu more at school. "Hey Ganyu, can we be best friends?" Ganyu couldn't believe Keqing's words. She gasped. "Why of course! Um... forever?" Ganyu asked. "Yes!" Keqing exclaimed as she reached her hand out for a handshake. Ganyu shook Keqing's hand.

"Let's be a special duo, the everlasting duo!" Exclaimed Keqing. "Great idea~!" Ganyu exclaimed back. They became an amazing duo that day.

--------

Words: 476