Chapter 2 - Matching Flower Bracelets

Ganyu and Keqing developed to be great friends. Ganyu even saw her as more than just a friend. One sunny Saturday morning, Keqing invited Ganyu by Luhua Pool. Ganyu of course accepted the invitation and she immediately got up from her bed and walked quietly to Luhua Pool. Eventually, she made it and saw Keqing standing there.

"Oh hey Qing, I'm pleased by the fact you invited me here." Ganyu said in a ecstatic, yet calm tone. "It's no problem. Hm... Do you know how to make flower bracelets?" Keqing asked, curious for ganyu's answer. "No I don't, could you teach me how?" Ganyu requested. "Yeah Yuyu, just get some flowers. I'll pick some Jade Orchids. And some tape, which I think I have... I do! You also need scissors. Now, look and listen. Trim the stems of the flowers to a manageable length, leaving around 2-3 inches." Instructed Keqing, trimming the stems before finishing.

"Now, take a piece of the tape and create a small loop by twisting the ends together. Start attaching flowers to the base by placing the stem through the loop and securing it by wrapping the tape or wire tightly around it. Continue adding flowers, slightly overlapping each one, until you achieve the desired length. Once you reach the desired length for your bracelet, secure the end by wrapping the tape or wire tightly around the last flower's stem. Cut off any excess tape. Carefully trim any excess stems that may be poking out from the bracelet to give it a neat finish." Keqing finished her instructions.

Ganyu was bewitched. "Ooh! I'll try!" Ganyu exclaimed. She took the tape from Keqing's hands and took some Silk Flowers. She followed Keqing's instructions, and Keqing had to help Ganyu a little.

Ganyu finished making the bracelet and she held it up. She wore it. "Hey, what about we make more flower bracelets, but we choose flowers that match our personalities? Blue Hydrangeas match your personality a lot, and Sunflowers kind of match my personality. Let's make flower bracelets for those!" Suggested Keqing. "ooh yeah, true!" Ganyu exclaimed, as she went out to pick some Blue Hydrangeas. Keqing also went out to pick Sunflowers.

They then started to make the bracelets. "Ah, beautiful! Let's consider these as matching bracelets. I mean- we made them together, they match our personalities, so these are our matching bracelets." Ganyu said. "Ah yes! We are the everlasting duo after all!" Keqing exclaimed as Ganyu and Keqing shook each other's hands.

They continued to play by Luhua Pool.

--------

Words: 419