47 0 0

Part one • Colarado
(Irl)

~Evelyn's POV ~★

Moving back to Colarado sounded amazing. It did, it wasn't that I was sad, I mean, Soph was coming with me, my best friend, right by my side.

But, it was hard. Losing my family, my siblings, my parents, of course that was hard too, but, my Aunt? Someone I never imagined losing? It hurt. Bad.

It was good though, moving back, being with my old friends, being home, well not exactly home but the Walter's were like my family.

While the car ride there, we were pretty quiet. I was driving since I got my drivers license before Soph.

We arrived at the airport soon after, I was really nervous and scared about moving back that I was bursting inside.

And I guess Soph could tell because she took my hand and slid her fingers through it, holding it. Soph always knew how to comfort me. But it was never like Isaac. No one's was like Isaac's.

We went to get a few snacks for the flight, and we had something to eat before we boarded onto the plane.

A few minutes passed by, we were now in the plane, sitting in our seats.

"Do you think this is a bad idea?" I asked Sophia, she responded saying, "No, okay? Look, Eve I know you really miss being in Colarado. And if you do, then, it's not a bad idea, at all." "Thanks Soph." I said to her.

I put my airpods in, playing SZA, listening to the music while enjoying the view outside. It always soothes me whenever I do that, given I do it almost every day.

While on the plane, we talked a lot, we talked about things, like, school, what's happening at home and etc.

The plane landed after a few hours.

We facetimed our friends, after a few minutes of talking, we left from the call.

Some time passed, we spotted a woman with beautiful, long, ginger hair, Alongside her was a man, I immediately knew that it was Katherine.

I'd never met her before, but, she looks exactly the way Isaac had told me she did.

She walked up to us, "You must Evelyn, I'm Katherine." She said to me, I replied back saying, "Hi, Katherine, this is my friend, Sophia." "Hi, it's so nice to meet you" Sophia said to the woman, Katherine replied, "It's nice to meet you to sweetie, Evelyn, Isaac must have told you about my husband, George." She said, pointing to the man beside her, "Yes, he has." I say while laughing.

"Do you want some help with your bags?" Katherine asked the girls, "Yes, thank you so much!" Evelyn replied, "Of course." She said taking one bag and handing one to George.

After being in the car for what seems like forever, we finally reached the Walter's house.

I stepped out of the car, and I was immediately greeted by the fresh air blowing in my hair.

I take a deep breath, breathing in the air one more time.

The house is big, like I thought it would be considering they have a lot of kids, and it's beautiful.

The scenery they have here is amazing.

The plants, the flowers, the garden, just everything about this place just feels unreal.

Like I'm in heaven.

I've always loved this kind of scenery, since I was young. When I was little I used to force my parents to play with me in the grass.

Or at least that's what people tell me.

"Sorry it's a little noisy in there." Katherine says, snapping me out of my thoughts, "It's fine, really" I said, and it was fine.

We walked up the stairs on the porch and went in to the house.

As soon as we walked in to the door, a little girl came running to us, she hugged me tightly and did the same to Soph.

"Ok, Parker, that's enough." Katherine said to the little girl as she walked in to the house, the little girl immediately let go and ran to the kitchen, "Sorry about Parker, she's just a little excited she's going to have two more sisters in the house." The red haired woman said to us, "Oh, it's okay, I think it's cute." I said while smiling.

We went in to the kitchen and Katherine introduced me to some of the kids.

While the woman was doing her work in the kitchen, I asked her, "Where's Zac?" "Who?" She replied, clearly confused, "Isaac." I told her, "Oh, he went out with Lee, they went somewhere." She said, "Ok, thanks." I replied, "No problem, sweetie. I'll let you know when he gets back?", "I'd like that.", the older woman nodded.

Minutes later, a man named Will showed us to our room.

We stayed in there and talked.

Update: sorry for the short chap, I'll try to make a longer one next! And I might change my style of writing just a little.