Tickle Torture [1/1]

[★]

I didn't know how to write this, so I tried my best... when I get better at writing I might rewrite this. Also, some might not be written since I didn't know how to add it in...

Requested by: @huyduc8877

Characters used: Affogato & Clotted Cream

[★]

Affogato was walking around the Crème Republic, just looking at his new environment.

As he was walking, he heard a sound from a nearby alleyway, so he decided to check what's going on.

"Is... Is anyone there?" he whisper as he peaked his head, there was nothing expect-

*Thump*

.

Affogato slowly woke up to find himself in a dark room.

He tried to move, but he couldn't, he then saw a figure in front of him. he wanted to talk, but he couldn't since he had a ball gag.

When the figure came closer, he let out a muffled gasp as he tried to move more.

"Try all you want. I'm not gonna let you go easily." he grabbed his chin and lifting it to make eye contact.

Affogato felt like crying since he knew he won't be able to escape that easily or at all.

Clotted Cream just chuckled at the sight, as Affogato started to form tears in his eyes. He closed his eyes just before feeling tickle by a brush.

He let out a muffled laugh as he felt being tickle, Clotted Cream then started to tickle his underwear was a feather. Affogato kept letting out muffle laugher as this kept going.

Clotted Cream kept on going until Affogato couldn't anymore.

.

.

"Your cute when your like this~" he chuckled kissing his collarbone.

Tears were rolling down his cheeks, burning him as he reaching his breaking point. After a hour, he finally stopped tickling him. With a smirk, he spoke to him again.

"Your really are cute when your mine~" He chuckled again, as Affogato was panting heavily.

He lay him down on the bed, cuddling with him, while Affogato was still panting.

Clotted Cream smirked, before touching his body causing him to flinched and giggled from the light touch. He push the leash to the side and kiss his collarbone again before finally sleeping with his lovely boyfriend.

.

This is my first time writing something like this, so I tried my best to make this good as possible. Sorry, if this came out trash for you.