First born

Jacob paced back and forth in the waiting room running his hands through his dark hair. You could hear him from inside of the room. You was inside the hospital room giving birth to your baby which you both didn't know the gender of yet because you thought it would be fun to wait until the baby arrives. It was both of your first. Your first child as well as his.

Whilst he was pacing and anxiously waiting you were screaming in the other room as it felt like the baby was ripping open your insides. The anaesthesia wasn't doing anything at all. As much as I had educated myself by watching videos of labour and everything, nothing would've ever prepared me for this. I was sobbing. I wasn't expecting the pain to be this bad.

The midwife's kept telling me to stop screaming and focus more on pushing because I was apparently using my energy on screaming instead of pushing. I don't care I was in pain. I couldn't help but scream and cry.

"breathe...and push!" the midwife said.

**

After fifteen minutes of non stop pushing the baby was finally here. The room echoed of the sounds of our baby crying.

"Here you go sweetheart hold your baby girl" one of the midwife's said as she handed me the baby that was wrapped in a towel crying.

"it's a girl..?" I questioned looking down at my beautiful daughter. She was so cute. She looked like a mix of me and Jacob. She was perfect.

"yes sweetheart it's a girl" the midwife replied.

Just then jacob was let into the room and he straight away rushed over to me and placed a kiss on my head. "You okay love?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Do you want to hold her?" I said before looking up at him.

His eyes lit up and a smile formed on his face before he said "it's..it's a girl? we have a daughter!"

I smiled and nodded my head. I looked down at the beautiful baby girl and kissed her on the head before handing her to my fiancé.

"she's so tiny.." he mumbled looking at her in awe.

"isn't she?" I said looking at them both.

He was going to be such an amazing dad you know I could just tell. "she's perfect..she's so beautiful" he said before looking down at me making me smile.

"do you have any idea what your going to name her?" the midwife asked us with a smile on her face.

I looked at jacob and he smiled and nodded his head saying yeah. I had always had a name in mind if we had a daughter and he was always unsure but i guess as soon as we saw our baby girl the name just matched so perfectly.

"Sienna mae elordi" i said with a smile.

"that's so beautiful I'll give you two some time on your own" she said before leaving the room.

"Sienna mae elordi.." he repeated.

He then looked at me and smiled before saying "it's perfect."

"