Snow

I stood at the window watching the snow fall from the sky. It was beautiful. I loved the snow more than anything in the world. It was just so magical.

I was going to go outside and play in the snow. I turned around to see jacob sleeping making me smile. I walked over to him and sat next to him on the edge of the bed making shaking him softly.

"baby wake up!" i said trying to wake him so he could come outside with me. I honestly felt like such a child when it snowed. I just wanted to go and play in it like a kid but I didn't care.

"hmm?" he hummed still half asleep.

"it's snowing come on let's go outside" i replied back to him excitedly.

"baby not now.." he whispered wrapped his arms around my waist trying to cuddle with me.

I pushed his arms away and said "fine I'll go build a snowman on my own" which made him wake up straight away.

He loved the snow just as much as I did but he loved sleep more. He sat up and said "is it really snowing?"

"yeah come on!" I said jumping up and pulling on my ugg boots.

He got up and changed into some sweatpants and a hoodie as well as trainers and his coat.

I grabbed his hand whilst we were both quickly walking down the stairs and out the front door. I immediately let go of his hand and rushed to pick up some of the snow and squished it into a ball before I looked at Jacob with a grin on my face.

He was facing the other way working on the snowman's body so I used this as my chance to throw it at the back of his head. Perfect aim!

When it hit him in the head he looked at me and glared jokingly before picking up a ball of snow and throwing it back at me hitting me in the head with it making the both of us laugh.

We threw them back and forth constantly hitting them perfectly. He ended up giving up letting me win which made me grin proudly. We then made our snowman and it didn't turn out too great..

 We then made our snowman and it didn't turn out too great

A for effort though..