prologue.

Multiverse is a theory that fascinated you since childhood. It was first introduced to you by your father (who invented teleportation) and your brain calculated every single equation as to how the fabric of time and space worked in every universe.

You see, being an only child of parents who won the Nobel Prize twice, has its perks. But mostly, you are a curious child.

At the age of two, you learn how to use your five senses of body. By the age of five, you mastered seven languages—English, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, German, Arabic, Chinese, and French. You invented your first Artificial Intelligence when you were six. You graduated college with flying colors and were hailed as the youngest genius in the world by eleven.

In short, you are a prodigy. One of a kind. Never been seen in this world.

However, great knowledge comes with annoying responsibility. Your parents were murdered for not following the government's plans. They ordered your father and mother to create an atomic bomb that could wipe out an entire continent.

Your parents only had the knowledge to do that. To create something catastrophic. To invent something that could make them war criminals because the government controls the narrative.

Your parents did not obey them. They didn't like that. They create because they want to; not for the higher-ups. So, the pathetic government eliminated them. They didn't like people with agency and they didn't like the unknown. They fear things they do not know.

As always, humans tended to think emotionally rather than logically when dealing things they are not familiar with.

You were thirteen years old when that happened.

What happened to the people who slained your only loved ones, you may ask?

Well.

They wouldn't be able to retaliate at you now because you have their lives.

Literally.

You contrived a device that could control their minds and follow everything you said. If you wish for them to shoot their own head, they will simply do it. If you want them to stab their loved ones, a simple command of 'kill them' can make them go crazy.

Well.

That's what they get for stealing the only thing you know as family.

They call this revenge, you call this returning the favor.

Didn't they know?

Hell is empty, the devil is here.

-

"[Name], quantum synchronizator is ready for execution."

Your reminiscing comes to a halt upon hearing the voice of your artificial intelligence named U.W.A.K. They derived from the Filipino word 'uwak' which is translated to 'crow' in English.

Crows are intelligent creatures. U.W.A.K. is smarter than average homo sapiens but not smarter than you. You also installed him to be loyal to you, and only you. You wouldn't want any betrayal happening in the near future. And in a world where betrayal is the feeling you're already used to, it is better be safe than sorry.

You built a cylinder-shaped device that's seven feet tall with a width that could carry five people inside. You click the 'OPEN' button on the control panel.

The whirring sound of the portal device greets your ears. It lights up to a blue shade color and U.W.A.K.'s voice echoes around the cylinder.

"Greetings, user [Name]. Please see the synchronizator on your left side."

Your eyes stare at the synchronizator flashing a hologram of multiple worlds in the another universe. You smile to yourself.

You stand in front of a keyboard. "U.W.A.K., I am typing out the coordinates to the system."

You input the coordinates into the synchronizator.

A spherical shaped Earth conjured up before your eyes and you tilt your head as you read the name of the world.

"User [Name], is this the world you're going to?"

"Yes, U.W.A.K. I'm going to explore the multiverse my father hypothesized." You stand inside your creation as you wait for your A.I. to commandeer the gadget.

"Affirmative."

Safety protection is on.

Oxygen container is full.

Battery level is 100%.

Gravity controller is set.

Invisible force field is up.

Vital signs are normal.

"Connecting Earth Zero to Earth [REDACTED]..."

You press the 'ENTER' button.