ii. the great war.

"Where have you come from?"

Divided by hostility, you lead the group as both of you walk to where the supposedly Uchiha Madara is creating havoc.

You are currently following the red dot where the rest of the world are fighting for their lives.

Team Taka, as what they are called, situates themselves on your right while Orochimaru is on your left. The Hokages are behind you and you honestly don't give a shit about them.

"We are from Earth Zero," your A.I. answers for you.

"Earth Zero?" The scientist asks in curiosity.

"The progenitor of all Earths. The first of the firsts. Most evolved planet in the universe."

"So there are many Earths is what you are saying."

You giggle. "Of course, this world is the evidence of that. Don't you agree?"

The snake sannin cackles as his brain contemplates to whether eat you alive or experiment your brain for how genius you are.

"You can hop into the other people's world?" Suigetsu closes his eyes as he enjoys the wind of the night.

You stop walking which prompt all of them to do the same. You look over your shoulder and answer:

"What, like it's hard?"

He opens his eyes as he gapes his mouth at you. "You-you're not joking?"

You furrow your eyebrows. "I fail to understand how is that categorized as joking. I thought jokes were supposed to be funny?"

U.W.A.K. nods. "That's right, Miss. Maybe this world has a humor we don't understand."

You hum in deep thought. "You're probably right. Write that down."

"Affirmative, Miss."

Sasuke suddenly steps forward before grabbing your arms. He looks at you straight in the eye.

You watch the hands holding you. "Okay."

He leads the both of you in front of the group. The people left behind have their mouths hanging open.

You don't understand.

"I need to more about you, and how do you know my name?"

"I am [Name] [Last Name], twenty-one years old. I know you because you have lived in my world before."

He halts his steps as he whips his head to you. "I-I... There's an Uchiha Sasuke in your world."

He says it as if it's a fact. The sun is a star, and the sky is blue.

You blink your eyes at him. "I told you, Sasuke. You're not the only one human in this entire realm."

He gives himself a second before staring at the path forward. "How is that possible?"

"There is what you called alternate reality or parallel dimension," you answer.

The hissy voice of Orochimaru chimes in. "Alternate reality, you say? Is it a world where people exist, but seen different in that dimension?"

You let out an amused smile and shake your head. "You're good. How did you know that?"

The Snake Sannin bursts out of creepy giggles as he explains. "I was interested because of the Fourth Hokage's own seal. If he could teleport to places with a simple kunai marked on the target, surely there was a seal where I could travel to different worlds?"

You eye him up and down. "I like you."

His grin stretches out to his gums and hisses at you. "I want to experiment your brain, Miss [Name]."

You shrug. "If you can."

Sasuke pushes you more forward as he hears the conversation between you and his heinous teacher.

It is silent for a few minutes before you hear Namikaze Minato's curious voice. "How could you do something like this?"

"Science, Namikaze-san. There is no other way."

"Chakra does it."

"Because it's the most vital part of the human existence here. Chakra, in our world, is not known to other people. We have them, but few know how to tap it."

"It is still important, probably equivalent to Science itself."

"In your world. Someone who memorizes equations and has the right tools, anyone can do what you do."

The eight year old version of you would probably created a more advanced invention than he did.

The silence reigns for a few minutes before you decide to use your teleportation device.

You stop walking and they do as well. You put the oval disc teleportation device on the ground and input codes to make it look bigger. It slowly transforms right before their eyes as it can accommodate all of them at once.

You step into it. Sasuke follows you with no hesitation. Team Taka go after him closely with Orochimaru grinning behind them. Minato, Hashirama, and Hiruzen are hesitant to step forward while Tobirama glares at the disc with burning eyes. U.W.A.K. transforms himself back as an Artificial Intelligence.

"Unless you want Uchiha Madara to win, which I would like to see, your feet themselves wouldn't walk towards the device."

Once everyone is situated, you put the exact coordinates of where the war is occurring.

"Coordinates confirmed. Commencing in 3 seconds. 3, 2, 1..."

A bright flash of white before everything is gone.

You arrive at the scene with the back of a blonde facing you. You hear squeals of voices, screeching the name of the man beside you.

"Sasuke-kun!"

All eyes turn on you and you want to pluck them out of sheer disgust. You never mind the eyeballs watching you and pat Sasuke on the back. He watches his former team. You gesture your hand towards the bloodshed.

"The stage is yours."

You start walking to the opposite direction of the enemy when the Uchiha survivor calls you out. "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to sleep."

"You're not going to help?" Suigetsu asks in confusion. His shark-like teeth makes an appearance.

You stretch your body like a cat, yearning to curl up like a ball. "This is not my war."

"So you wouldn't help."

You yawn and look over your shoulders. You shrug and give him a smile. "You can do it, no?"

He smiles like a Cheshire cat.

"Holy shit! I'm pumped up now!"

You put your hands on the edge of the valley before pulling yourself upwards and dragging your body to the land.

You set a timer on your watch for two hours. You place yourself under a tree and watch the starry night above.

"You're not going to help them, Miss?"

You lean on the tree and close your eyes. "I think you already know who's going to win. I created you, right?"