MS 1

It's been a year

It's been a year. Jungkook had stopped from doing those dangerous stuff, as requested by his hyungs. And besides, their boss had told them that things are going well and they can just enjoy life.

Jungkook looked at his boyfriends with a glare, everyone had an apologetic smile.
"I had told you guys to stop with all these play fighting, now look... My favorite base is broken" Jungkook says, huffing.
"Now tell me, who was it?" Jungkook asks and all the seven men looked down.

They were all kneeling on the ground, as a punishment given by Jungkook.
"Guys, I'm not the only person in here" He says, crossing his arms as he raises his brow.
"It was him!" All of them said in unison, pointing at each other.

Jungkook shakes his head and decided on something.
"Fine, since no one is saying anything... All of you gets a punishment" Jungkook says and everyone gasped, begging for their life.
"You guys are acting like it will be your last, aish" He says, rolling his eyes.

"Hmm..." Jungkook hums, each of them gets a pull on the ear, making all of them wince.
"Whoever buys me the nicest vase, gets to have a solo date with me" He says and everyone ran out of the house, probably to buy what Jungkook wanted.
"Aigoo, I wish I was you" Jungkook heard, turning around to be met with Jimin and Taehyung.

"Aish, Kookie... Are you not tired of them?" Taehyung joked and Jungkook laughs.
"Well, I love them" Jungkook says and the two shrugs. As Jungkook chats with the two, his phone rang, interrupting them. He excuses himself and answers the call.

"Hello?" He says and a familiar voice is heard.

"Hello, Jungkook ah... Miss me?"