Chapter 4 ||

(Sorry for any errors that i didn't catch..)

Taraji's POV
I make my way through the crowd to find my seat Im still concerned about fantasia I hope she can pull this off I know she nervous and shy but at the end of the day this is all business it's gonna be over before she knows it.
I found my table where i'm placed at. They had me seated with Danielle Brooks ,Terrence Howard I filmed Empire with him as Cookie Lyon he was my boo thang, Quinta Brunson, and Fantasia.

Terrence Howard: Look here look here, Here comes the cookie.

*Taraji approaching the table*

Taraji: heyyy everyone * she says waving * look at y'all so nicely dressed.
Quinta: well Look at you looking amazing like always *she hugs taraji*
Taraji: DANIELLE COME HEREE BABES.
* they embraced a big hug *
Danielle: are you ready? have you met up with fantasia yet im so excited.
Taraji: yess we practiced our lines and ik she got it we are ready.

taraji ends up sitting by Terrence.....
——————————————————————————-
Fantasia's POV
*looks in the mirror *
God is good i'm so blessed to be here tonight whew Jesus.
Im so nervous I don't wanna go out there and start stumbling over my words. alright tasia you got this.

(The ceremony)
Danielle: Heyy tasia girl come sit are you ready?
tasia notice taraji and terrence laughing together and being all touchy .
Fantasia: uhhh.... yeah im ready
*she's looks away not making contact with danielle*
Taraji: hey tasia are you good now ?
fantasia :  yess T i'm good thank you for asking
I watched Terrence hands trail up her thighs caressing them. 

Fantasia pov
I don't know what it is but it was just making me feel a type of way me and taraji are just friend or well I think we are we didn't get to know each other that much but I felt a Spark instantly when we met. I tried to get over it and not think about it much.
———————————————

fantasia
it's been 30 minutes since the award ceremony has been going on it's now time for me and taraji to go up to present the life time achievement award
*we got up out our seats

Host: Coming on stage to present the life time achievement award Fantasia Barrino and Taraji P Henson.

audience *claps*

"Im Taraji P Henson, And I'm Fantasia Barrino "
Taraji: Some of us in this building been on the come up for years...
Taraji said looking at the crowd
fantasia leans over to the mic
"and some us had become the most iconic individual as far the greatest" she says shyly as she lets out a small smile.
Both: We are here today to present the life time achievement award to...
Taraji hands fantasia the envelope
"ANGELA BASSETT"
(everyone claps)
Angela Bassett says her speech and Taraji and fantasia exist off the stage .

Taraji  Pov
I see fantasia walking back to her her seating as we both left the stage .

"wait tasia where you going girl what are you in a rush for."
*laughs* "I am not in a rush I just wanna go back and sit down these heels hurting me."
"okay well at least wait for me , you did amazing out there talking all shyly and cute" *playful nudge fantasia*
The both laugh

Writer Pov
the thoughts of  Taraji and Terrence being together swarming through fantasia head she couldn't get over it she didn't wanna ask questions so she try avoid talking to Taraji as much as she can.
____________________________________
10:20 pm The award show just ended.
(The ride to the bar.)

Fantasia's POV
welp Danielle knew what she was doing having me sit back here with Taraji she not slick😂 she want us to become friends I'm here for it not sure if Taraji is.
I lean against the car window looking outside.
Taraji : "why everyone so quiet come on we need to have some fun y'all so dry, * taps driver shoulder, go head and turn this music up"
Driver turns up the radio.
the ride was coming to a end they all vibe out and sung along to the songs playing.
————————————————————————————————————————————
they are we all exit the vehicle
*phone rings*
y'all can go in I'm coming Taraji yelled
fantasia looks back concerned but didn't ask questions she just did what was told
(Incoming call from Terrence♥️🫶🏾)

*picks up*
"Heyy boo" Taraji said in the phone blushing.
"wassup momma, you didn't stay for the after party" he said
"No I didn't I'm with my sis Danielle and her friend Fantasia"
"You ain't wanna stay with me tonight" he said
(no boy I'm tryna turn up she said in her head before she answered his question)
" *laughs* Danielle wanted me to hangout with her I haven't seen her in a long time and plus she has her friend with her which I'm willing to see what she is about I'll see you after if I'm feeling it."
".... Alright whatever."
____________________________________
Fantasia
Taraji been outside for awhile now I hope everything is okay.
"Danielle girl shouldn't you go check on your friend she been outside for a while. " Tasia says

(Danielle had already gotten to her third shot.)
"Tasia why you so concerned I think she is fine just take some shots with me. Do you want some wine or something get loose she will be back."

ok so your not concerned that your friend been outside for awhile, you know what ima go check on her myself. Tasia said in her head.

"Danielle I'll be right back don't drink too much I will be right back."
she repeated as she walked away
ohh gosh what have I gotten myself into lord help me.
I walk outside and I see Taraji just ended her phone called with whoever was on the phone she blushing and all.
"Taraji" I yelled to get her attention.
"Wassup Tasia baby my bad for taking long."
" you okay? Danielle in there taking shots girl."
"Yeah I'm good it was just Terrence he called me to see if I was at the after party" she said as she smiled.

Fantasia face expression soften

"Ohhh, so are y'all both together"
" who me and Terrence...?"

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
how do y'all feel about this chapter?
why is Fantasia so worried about what Taraji has going on?
is Danielle wrong for not checking up on her after a while?