~4~

"So" Minho continued. "You said that we study in the same high school. Which class are you in?"

"I'm in 'Computer 2D and 3D animation', why?"

"No way. I transferred there last week. This year will be my first."

"Omg, we're in the same class?! Oh, no no no."

"What, why not?" Lee know said confussed.

"Because we have to make them believe that we're together otherwise they won't believe!"

"Who they?"

"My friend group."

Minho's heart dropped to the ground not knowing what he'll have to do.

"So what do I have to do?" he asked.

"Something like in a relationship. Have you been in one?"

"No, but I've read many romantic books, so I think that that'll do."

"Okay. Oh I have to go wash up. See you on Monday."

"See you." said Lee know as Han hung up.

He got up pugged his phone to charge and went in the bathroom. He undressed and took a shower. After he was done he changed into his pajamas and went to sleep. The Sunday passed very fast as Jisung was studying all day for the upcoming exams during the week. Since the start of the year Han was doing pretty good in every subject as he mostly had As' and Bs'. 

Monday rolled around. It was pretty chilly and quiet morning, but there was the sun still shining and making everyone think that it's still summer. Han's alarm went off. He rolled around so he can turn off the alarm but was met with the sun shining through his window that was right next to the bed. He make a face and opened his eyes, then he stretched out and turned off the alarm. He looked at the time and stood up, went to the bathroom, washed up, then back in his room, got dressed and off to school. As he was walking with his headphones in his music stopped as he recieved a call. Minho.

"Hello?"

"Jisung. Where should I wait for you?" he asked.

"What? Why?"

"So we can make it believable. Now" he started. "Where should I wait you?"

"Uh- Next to the ice cream truck."

"Okay." he said happily and hung up.

Jisung was getting nervous as he was getting close to school. When he arrived at the ice cream truck he could see Minho standing there sitting on one of the benches next to it watching something on his phone. Han put his headphones down and said "Hi!". Minho lifted his head and looked at him.

"Hello!" he said standing up and grabbing Jisungs hand. "Let's go."

"What are you doing?" he asked kind of confussed.

"We're a couple right? So we should be holding hands." Lee know said as Han looked away blushing.

"Okay." he answeared as they started walking.

They walked into the school taking everyone's attention. Now everyone's looking. "Fuck, I can't come in like this everyday." Han wispered to Lee know. "Don't worry it'll be only for today, because I'm new. I also don't like attention." they continued walking talking to each other like a real couple. When they finally reached Jisungs friend group, that was standing by some locker he said:

"Good morning everyone!"

They looked at him in disbeliev, their jaws on the floor.

"You weren't joking?" said Felix.

"Why would I?" Han smiled awkwardly.

"Damn you're fast." Felix's boyfriend Changbin said.

"How did you two got together?" asked Seungmin skeptically.

"Yeah, you like, just met each other and that's very sus." pointed Hyunjin wrapping his arms around Seungmin.

"Well, we've been talking for a few months and I was kinda felling guilty because Han was still with Do-yun. But one night he told me they broke up and I took the shot." Lee know explained.

"Uh-huh and who are you btw?" asked curious Jeongin.

"Oh, I'm Lee Minho, but you can call me Lee know." he bowed. "Nice to meet y'all."

"And how did you met?" asked Chan.

"We met when I bumped into him." Jisung quickly spat out. "It was a normal bump on the subway but it turned out that I had dropped my wallet. When I got off he followed me and gave it back. But he missed the subway. I apologized and suggested that I wait the next train with him. And we exchanged numbers, because he thought I was cute."

"Interesting" said Chan. "Well whatever we believe you."

"No, we don't!" said Felix.

"Babe" said Changbin as he rushed to him. "You maybe don't believe him, but he'll prove himself, right?" turned Changbin towards Lee know.

"Yes, of course. I'll show you that I'm worth it." Lee know said holding his hand out.

"Fine." said Felix shaking his hand.

"Let's go to class now or else we're gonna be late." said Han breaking the ice that was feeling the hall.

When they entered the classroom they all sat next to their loved ones - Han and Minho, Changbin and Felix, Seungmin and Chan, Hyunjin and Jeongin. They all started talking, getting to know more about Minho. The teacher entered after about ten minutes and seated everyone down.

"Before I start, there's a new student that I want to introduce to you. Come to the front." the teacher said smiling.

Minho stood up nervously and walked up to the board.

"Please introduce yourself to the class."

"Hi, I'm Lee Minho. Nice to meet you all. I hope that we all will be able to be friends. Thank you." he said and bowed to the class.

"Thanks Minho, I'm Miss Won Ji-Su. You can now go sit down." she said and Lee know went back to his seat.

The class started and soon lunch came around. The boys got their lunch and sat down at one of the tables. They all digged in and started eating. While they were eating they started checking their classes. And by some kind of coincidence Lee know and Jisung were in every class together.

"How are you two in every class together? Did you told eachother before?"

"No." said Han still checking every written class on their lists. "How did we managed to do that?"

"Wait are you telling me that you didn't know that your boyfriend was coming to this school?"  Hyunjin asked.

"Well, it's because-" Han stopped thinking what to say.

"Because I didn't remembered where he studyed, so I just told him after everything was set." Minho continued for him.

"I see." said Felix.

Ooo, getting interesting? Will they be caught red handed? See for yourselves in the next chapter🥲