💖 Pretty 💖 | YoonKook

Jungkook just wants to know how pretty his Yoongi-hyung thinks he is

⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆

Yoongi sat in his studio, trying to focus on his music. He was in the middle of producing a new track, and he needed complete concentration. But as he was about to hit the perfect beat, he heard a knock on his door.

Sighing, Yoongi got up from his seat and opened the door to find Jungkook standing there with a mischievous grin on his face.

"Hey hyung, what are you up to?" Jungkook asked innocently.

"Working, unlike someone I know." Yoongi replied, gesturing to Jungkook's carefree expression.

Jungkook's eyes sparkled with amusement as he walked into the studio, making himself comfortable on Yoongi's couch.

"You know, hyung, I was just thinking," Jungkook began, "do you think I'm pretty?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes, used to Jungkook's constant need for validation. "Why do you keep asking me that? You've been bothering me for a whole month about it." he grunted, going back to his work.

"I don't know, maybe because you're the only one who gives me an honest answer..." Jungkook replied, a hint of sadness in his voice.

Yoongi couldn't help but feel a twinge of guilt. He knew that Jungkook struggled with insecurities, always seeking reassurance from others. And somehow, Yoongi had become Jungkook's go-to person for that.

But deep down, Yoongi couldn't deny that the thought of Jungkook being pretty had stuck with him since the first time of Jungkook asking him. It was a constant thought that invaded his mind, making him wonder if the rest of Jungkook's body was just as pretty as what he could already see.

However, Yoongi was not one to express his emotions openly, especially not to someone like Jungkook. So he just grunted in response, hoping that would be enough to make Jungkook drop the topic.

But Jungkook was not one to give up easily. He kept pestering Yoongi, asking him if he thought his hair was pretty, or his smile, or his eyes. And every time Yoongi just grunted or playfully complained about Jungkook bothering him.

But somewhere along the way, Yoongi started to notice things that he had never paid attention to before. Like the way Jungkook's hair fell perfectly on his forehead, or the way his smile reached his eyes, making them sparkle. And it scared him.

He couldn't handle the thought of being attracted to Jungkook. It was wrong, the younger was suppose to be like a little brother. But no matter how hard he tried to push those thoughts away, they kept coming back, stronger than before every time Jungkook was around.

One day, Jungkook came into Yoongi's studio with a new haircut, looking more handsome than ever. "So, do you think I'm pretty now, hyung?" Jungkook asked, a hint of nervousness in his voice.