chapter 1

Jada- I slid my Prada shades to the top of my head as I swayed my hips to the song that played on the beach.

song faded out I picked up my glass that held casamigos in it, my friend walked up to me smiling clearly tipsy "you want another drink?"

I nodded "yea, get me something fruity"

"Girls dem sugar" started to play. I quickly sat my drink down and ran over to my friend group, who was all on the dance floor

my friend Mercedes grabbed my arm "come fuck 'em up twinkle!"

I flung my hair over my shoulder then placed my hands on my knees. I started to whine my hips to the beat smiling, as I heard my friends yelling and hyping me.

After a while I stood up fanning myself "brooke you got my drink?"

she reached over handing me the colorful drink. I took a small sip nodding my head at the taste "this is good"

Billie Pov: I sat at the bar watching the dance floor, there was a bunch of beautiful women on the floor but my eyes seemed to keep going to one girl.

I watched her as she moved her hips to the beat easily. Her what I assumed to be friends hyped her as she danced and I understood why her body was mesmerizing and so was her face. When she danced she literally rode the beat.

I broke my attention from her, forcing myself to stop looking so I wouldn't look like a creep. I decided to pan my view to the sunsetting on the ocean, and the other people who occupied themselves in conversation on the resort's beach.

I patted my pockets feeling for my lighter to light my pre rolled blunt, shortly after I found it I sparked the blunt inhaling. I sat nodding my head to the music but more so captivated by the waves.

I felt a presence next to me but chose not to acknowledge it due to people coming all night. I mean it was a bar, they get drinks and leave

That was until they started talking, her voice was very smooth,calm and also had a accent which made me look over and it was the girl who was on the dance floor

I observed her face as she spoke to the bar tender a slight smile on her face "no I'll take a water please"

she turned and looked at me "and why aren't you dancing?"

I blew the smoke out "I don't dance mama"

she observed my face "and why not??, you're on vacation I assume why not enjoy?"

I smirked a little at her question "I am enjoying. You know it's more than one way to have fun"

the bartender slid the glass of water over to her she looked down at the glass then back to me "that's real, but you're here alone that can't be fun"

I eyed her body my eyes going to her titties that perked in her bikini top "is this your way of inviting me to dance?"

she snapped her fingers in my face making me flinch "my face here, ya know?"

I put my hands up in surrender "that's my bad..?" I paused waiting for her name

she laughed "jada..what's yours?"

I watched her pick up her glass of water taking a sip as she waited for my response "billie..my name is billie"

she hummed as I took a pull from my blunt "well come on,let's have fun"

She stood up off the bar stool reaching her hand out for mine. I looked at her then her hand and decided to take it

she turned and still holding my hand but leading me to the crowd of people on the dance floor