"Please wake up velvet.."

TW: Blood, head injuries, panick attacks, mention of bones sticking out, hospitals, and kinda graphic details?

Yes this is very sad but trust me it has a happy ending and also this was inspired by a few fanfics I had saw on ao3 :3

Veneer and velvet were watching the trolls sing. Terrified of what would happen to them next, could they even go in public ever again? Right before the song is over the diamond in velvets shoulder pads pops out are starts to fly away. "No. No!" Says velvet with tears in her eyes running towards the edge of the platform they are on. "Velvet watch out!" Velvets foot is on the edge veneer hopes she will realize they are up high and stop but then she takes another step. "Velvet!" He yells trying to grab her only for his fingertips to brush the tip of her ponytail. And then..she falls down and down. "No..no!" Veneer cries out trying to look down without falling himself. He sees the silhouette of velvet lying on the grown with her head twisted, arms and legs bent in a way that they shouldn't be. "Oh god please there's no way that just happened.." there's tears running down veneers face. "Well don't just stand there crimp do something!" Before the platform can reach the ground he jumps a good foot and a half off. He hurt his ankle but he could care less. Veneer runs over to velvet seeing the blood pouring down her face and a bone in her nose and neck is exposed. "Is she.." veneer can't even finish his sentence and just hugs velvet blood all over his clothes and face. Hes having a full on panick attack. But then he feels something kinda like air? Shes..she's breathing! "Wait s-shes alive some c-call 911 please I can't lose my s-sister." Veneer is shaking, hyperventilating, and choking on his own tears. He just closes his eyes and waits for what felt like 5 years but then he hears sirens and opens his eyes to see 2 ambulances and about 8 people rushing over. Then he feels someone grab him and start to pull him away from velvet. "No Let me stay with my sister! Please.." he sobs. The paramedics keep on telling him no. But why? It's his sister. "Hey it's ok." Says a familiar voice is that? he turns around to see kit ritz. He just hugs him trying to catch his breath. "Their taking my sister away ritz it's not ok! She's my blood relative not theirs." Ritz just looks at veneer "that poor boy" he thinks to himself because not only was he dragged into this fame thing but he now has to deal with this. "I know it's gonna be hard ok? But I promise I'll be here the whole way and we will visit velvet soon I promise." Veneer just sobs in ritz arms he's in heavy denial that this just happened, "this is all just a a nightmare right..right?!" He almost starts to laugh. "Veneer are you ok?" He just shakes "I cant..I dont even.." ritz just holds him tighter. "It's ok love we'll get through this I promise, she should be good in a few hours so we can see her. Now come on let's go to my place for now you need some rest."

Time skipp :<

Veneer has been taking a nap for 4 hours now ritz doesnt wanna wake him because he knows he needs the rest. Ritz phone starts to ring its the hospital! He answers trying to speak quietly as to not wake veneer. "Hello sir is this ritz?" "Yes that's me." "Alright well we are calling about your friends sister Velvet. She isn't dead but she is in a coma which could take her days weeks or even months to wake up from but uh if you like you could come see her." Ritz jumps up "Yeah veneer needs that we will be there soon. What room is she in?" "Room 304 I'll let them know your coming in." Ok thank you sir bye." Ritz hangs up going to wake veneer. He shakes him veneer turns around and opens his eyes "how long have I been out for?" Ritz smiles "never mind that guess what we can go see velvet!!" But before veneer can get excited ritz says something else "but uh I don't know how to tell you this but she's in a coma..and it could take days or weeks or hell even months for her to wake up." Veneers smile fades quickly. "No why my poor sister out of anyone it had to be her..why wasn't it me!" "Don't say that veneer and I know your upset but at least you can go see her so you know she's alive..!" He tries to make veneer feel better. "I guess your right let's go.." says veneer in a sad tired voice. They grab coats and some water then get in the car and drive to the hospital. Once they arrived veneer ran to the elevator "what floor is she on??" Ritz smiled "3rd and her room is 304." Veneer presses the buttons as fast as possible. One the elevator doors open he sees a bunch of nurses around velvets room. He walks towards the room slowly. He opens the door and there she is..a cast on her left wrist and right leg with bandages all over her head going down her neck. He walks over and kneels down, holding velvets limp hand in his. "Oh velvet.." he starts to cry again. Ritz just sits behind him and rubs his back "it's alright." Veneer looks up at velvet wishing she would just wake up. 2 minutes has felt like 2 weeks already. "Please wake up velvet.." veneer sobs "I need you sister." Veneer holds her hand tightly never letting go. "I'm sure she wants to see you too veneer." Ritz says while tearing up. He just can't stan seeing his boyfriend so sad. He's never seen him cry so so hard. "V-velvet." But then veneer feels something his hand his being squeezed? "Huh.." hooks up just to see velvets eyes flutter, trying to open. "Oh my god ritz did you see that!" "Is she gonna wake up? Oh my god!" Ritz looks at the doctors. "This is a miracle! No one has ever woke up that fast!" Velvet manages to open her eyes and looks around trying to unblur her vision. She looks down and sees veneer sobbing. Wait is she in a hospital room? "Huh what happened? Veneer?!" "Oh velvet your awake I can't believe it!" Veneer hugs her. Velvet hugs back with one arm since her other his hurt. "Do you remember me??" Veneer asks looking at her. "Yes your my brother..the best brother ever." She says. Velvet starts to remember the incident. "Do you remember what happened?" Asks the doctor. "I was singing with my brother and i..I fell down."  "Yes that's what happened." Everyone is shocked that she woke up and remembers people. "Oh veneer..I'm so so sorry for being such a shit sister to you and dragging you into that. I was so mean I wasn't like a sister at all I'm sorry and I promise to be nicer I swear." Velvet says with a tear running down her face. "It's ok I don't care about any of that I'm just glad your here safe and alive." "I love you so much velvet." "I love you too veneer." Veneer just sobs never did he think he would see his sister again. "I'm so glad your ok." Veneer smiles.

That's it :< I feel like I used ".." too much but oh well.
Let me know if I should make a part 2 to this!!
Wc:1315