𝐢. girl talk

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄─── ・ 。゚⟡ 𑁍 ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───જ⁀➴   𝙶𝙸𝚁𝙻 TALK   𖥔 ݁ ˖ ❫

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄
─── ・ 。゚⟡ 𑁍 ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───
   𝙶𝙸𝚁𝙻 TALK   𖥔 ݁ ˖

"WAIT—WHEN DID the crush start?" Valeria furrowed her brows and turned to Aaliyah who was in the backseat once they reached a red light.

Aaliyah shrugged, "I don't know. I guess I always had the idea, but the feelings or whatever happened a bit ago, unfortunately."

"So, what're you going to do?" Valeria continued on with the questions as Madelyn recorded, claiming this was an important time in their lives since Aaliyah finally had felt something in a romantic way.

"Nothing,"

"Oh, my God—" Madelyn turned immediately, not giving Aaliyah a chance to complete her sentence, "We have been sat here for, like, fifteen minutes—just driving around and talking about all this. You're definitely doing something."

"Sometimes I am thankful Maddie doesn't care about what she says," Valeria commented. Madelyn let out an over the top gasp, staring at her with an offended, yet amused, look.

It's not that Madelyn wasn't a respectful and kind person, it's just that around each other they were comfortable; a little too comfortable if anyone else had a say in the matter. Madelyn was kind and supportive, just like her friends, but everyone was different and Madelyn had a habit of saying what she thought of in the moment.

She had a filter, though. Well, sometimes, depending on the situation. Valeria was the sweetheart most haters didn't expect. Sure, she was comfortable on her page and on live, but she was well-raised and kept it professional when needed; however, she did let herself go during times. It was the job, and everyone understood and did the same.

Aaliyah had been invited to set a few times, but she never really went since it felt like intruding, but she facetimed and texted her friends. Aaliyah was the 'angel' of the group, in which they say. Not really, they were equal in Aaliyah's eyes and was very thankful of that fact.

"Okay, no, I need to binge watch romcoms. This is too much,"Madelyn grabbed the camera and moved it slightly so the girls would be in the frame. Valeria removed a hand from the wheel, sticking her tongue out as she raised her middle finger, a smile then replacing her first pose with a giggle.

Aaliyah covered her face once Madelyn spoke, "Ah, yes, the topic of today's experience," Aaliyah let out a nervous laugh.

"Oh, whatever," She rolled her eyes and had a half-smile, "We won the game, thankfully. I don't have to deal with a cranky P.E teacher Tuesday morning," She sighed happily, "And, where are we going?" She spoke originally to the camera before glancing at the girls.