Chapter Fifty- Good Boy

Chapter Fifty-

Noel

"Safewords?" I ask him, the process feeling so effortless. I'm not stressing or worrying about what to do next. I didn't realize that being dominant would come so easily for me.

"Temperance to slow down and transparency to stop, Sir." His steady monotone voice hums in response.

There's no hint of teasing. He doesn't say it like it's a joke or something he doesn't want to do. Sometimes I forget that Dax has been trained. His back is straight with his hands behind him, kneeling in front of me like it's something I've earned.

I did. I've done plenty of training with Andrew, and I've shown Dax throughout our time together that I can be mature and responsible when I need to. That's why he trusts me this way. I've earned it. Honestly, I think Dax would agree that I've earned something else too.

"Dax," I call to make sure I have his attention. I'm not using his name in defiance. Not because I'm being disobedient or because I'm upset with him. It's because right now, I'm the dom and he's the sub. "Are you comfortable calling me Master?"

I watch as a smile stretches across his face, his eyes still respectfully downcast. He responds with a tone that confirms what I thought. "Yes, Master."

I feel my pants get tighter just from hearing the word fall off his tongue. Master.

I crouch in front of him, unable to hide the arousal in my voice as I lean in to kiss his ear. "Good boy."

I smirk when I hear him suck in a breath and see his cock jump. I put my finger in the center of his chest before trailing it down his hard abs and wrapping my hand around his length. He scrunches his nose, trying to keep himself from getting loud.

"I want to hear you, Dax. I didn't know you have a praise kink. That's hot. You're going to be good for me, right? You'll do what I say?"

"Yes, Master." He responds shortly, relaxing a little and letting out a soft moan as I stroke him.

"Good because I want a blowjob." I inform him, standing up to unzip my pants. I pull them down enough to free my cock, wrapping my hand around it to rub myself. I never get to touch myself unless Dax says I can, but now I get to decide.

He waits patiently, staring like he couldn't imagine anything better to do right now. After a minute, I let go, reaching my hand down to rub his bottom lip. He parts them, letting me push my thumb into his mouth. "Open."

He drops his jaw, his tongue poking out slightly. I push my thumb against his tongue, feeling how warm and wet it is moving around my finger. I swallow the drool that gathered in my mouth before pulling my finger out and stepping closer, pushing the tip past his lips.

Dax asked me what he should do for my birthday a few days ago. I'm sure he meant dinner and a movie or something. He wanted to do something for me other than buy a gift, and as a joke, I told him we should trade places for the night. I told him I'd kill to see him kneel for me.

The last thing I expected was a simple 'okay'.

Once I realized he was serious, I asked Fizzle about what stuff Dax was into. I didn't want to tell Andrew just in case Dax didn't want it to be advertised, but Andrew talks when he's bored. He talks a lot.

Fizzle told me everything Andrew mentioned from when they were training as subs. It seemed like Andrew was more like me. A bratty sub who likes pain and punishments. Dax wasn't like that at all. He was sweet and obedient. He likes to please. I know not to cause too much pain, and after he pleases me, it'll be about pleasing him.