#𝒮𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝟢𝟢𝟦.

𝓐𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐀 𝓜𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 ★
𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 - ❝𝙕𝙔𝘼𝙄𝙍❞
𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 ;𝟬𝟭𝟱

𝓐𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐀 𝓜𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 ★𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 - ❝𝙕𝙔𝘼𝙄𝙍❞𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 ;𝟬𝟭𝟱

   𝓐MOURA WAS STANDING outside of her school waiting for her mom to pull up so she could go home

   𝓐MOURA WAS STANDING outside of her school waiting for her mom to pull up so she could go home. she was more so annoyed because the woman was taking a long time though. it was so boring out here and kind of chilly, she had on a black jumpsuit, brown uggs, a brown haymaker hoodie and a cropped tech puffer jacket and her brown telfar bag wasn't forgotten either.

she stood with her arm crossed an a look of agitation planted on her face. ❝YO YOU, WITH THE BROWN PULL UP!❞ she hears making her snap her neck to turn around. scanning the area for who's voice it was until her eyes fell on a tall white boy with curly hair and pretty blue eyes. she furrows her eyebrows wandering what he could possibly want from her.

"yeah, c'mere!" he shouts. amoura can feel her stomach turn, she doesn't know him from adam from eve so she was kind of nervous while walking towards him, although she LOVES meeting new people she cant help but feel a pit in the bottom of her stomach as her heart beat rapidly. the whole time she walked over to him she was questioning herself.

he was standing by another boy as well, this boy was pretty much the same height as him, a little shorter, his hair was curly but he was more tan. "did i do something?" she hopes to clarify, "nah my boy jus' was too scared to approach you, him, he was tryna get at you." the pale BLONDE says.

amoura switches her gaze, from he, to him. "well, is he going to say something?" she asks. the RAVEN-haired boy looks up from his phone blankly. "my bad, i'm ZYAIR, what's ya' name?" she can see right through his tough facade though. his body language gave away his nervousness but she doesn't want him to be scared or anything. she truly wouldn't hurt a fly.

"it's AMOURA," she smiled. amoura has never gotten much attention from boys, she didn't know if it was what she was wearing but she likes the new attention, also she tries to keep her answers short as she doesn't want to run him away like everyone else. "that's pretty, you pretty, can i get ya' number?" he inquires, earning a toothy grin in response.