Liv and her current situation

A girl in LA running and crying while eating her choclate as if it's her anger buster crashed couple who were kissing eachother on a bridge.
Sound come "Are you crazy or what"
And she said "fuck off" and calling her bestfriend Ash(who's full name is Asher)
And said " he broke my heart,I am unable to breathe "
And he said "me too".
That's Liv
A hopeless romantic girl living in 90s bollywood love era. Have you observe the book cover where a girl is standing with flowers and waiting for loved one that's liv she's also standing with lots of pure love and waiting for someone.
For her love only has 6 stages:Attraction, infatuation, love, reverence, worship, obsession
But liv is unknown with the 7th stage death and death doesn't have to be physically it can be emotionally or mentally.

Now let me introduce you to:
Ash
Is a gay,he is in love with Nikk a south Indian and Ash is from Punjab so,if you know India is a country of variety culture where after Every few kilometres culture,way of talking and everything changes and being Indian they are scared to take Initiative of talking with their parents because their respective family wants daughter in law.
So,they had a fight who will take initiative and who will perform rituals of wife because the marriage will be an Indian marriage.
And at the end they broke up and nikk went home meanwhile Ash sitting on bench when the hopeless romantic girl who was running and crying Liv called him and they where both heartbroken.

Let's come back to where she was standing on bridge and called her bestfriend to understand this we have to go 20 days back.