ミ★ 𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭

YNs POV:

the morning sun was seeping through the curtains, projecting the heat onto my face. the sun was bright, causing me to burry my face in the pillows in attempt to block it out. eventually, i got up and checked the time,

𝟗:𝟐𝟎𝐚𝐦

"it's so early.." i groaned to myself.

as i climbed out of bed, i heard a knock at my door. "come in." i yawned. it was jake. "good morning, y/n!" he said, cheerfully as he came over to hand me a glass of water. "good morning" i say, taking the glass from him. i take a sip, before speaking once again. "what's going on today?" i ask, "any plans?" i looked at him in question. "well, i was wondering if you would like to come to target with me and johnnie to film for my youtube channel?" he said. "sounds good!" i smiled, taking another sip of water and nodded my head.

JOHNNIEs POV:

jake says we have to film with y/n again. i don't get what's so special about her, she just seems like another loud, judgemental girl... but then again, her style is great, and she gets along with jake really well. i guess i just have to deal with it.

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏

we arrive at target and all climb out of the car. jake obviously drove because i cant drive and i'm assuming because it was jakes idea y/n let him drive. we all stood outside of the target as jake started the video, "today, we're going to be going on a target shopping spree!.. again. you guys seem to like our target videos?" he started off. "hopefully we don't get kicked out this time.." he said, nervously, y/n and i laughing. i look over to see y/n scratching at the black nail polish she had on. i stare for a second before looking away, frowning a little. ugh.

we walked into target and jake grabbed a basket, "can you hold this?" he said to y/n "wow, okay.." she said sarcastically, taking the basket from him. i sighed. as we were walking, jake handed the camera to me and began to walk backwards, talking to the camera, but he ended up running into one of the shelves and falling over. we all laughed, "holy shit!" y/n said through breaths of air. jake got up off of the ground and looked around to see if anyone saw, then whispered to the camera, "that didn't happen" .

as we were walking through target, jake kept putting the most ridiculous things in the basket. i swear he has problems, but maybe it's just the autism. we were walking down an isle when i said "jake, look! it's a "D" for dickhead", pointing at a christmas stocking, which i'm guessing is on sale since it's past christmas. y/n laughed and jake side eyed me before saying "johnnie, it's a "D", for depression!". touché.

Y/Ns POV:

if i'm going to be honest, johnnie seems kind of funny! but, he's still pretty rude to me. i guess it's fine.

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏

once we arrive back home, we set the camera up again, sitting at a table with jake in the middle of me and johnnie. jake turned the camera back on, "okay, so now we're going to be showing you all what we got" he said.

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏

JAKEs POV:

after we finished filming, johnnie went to his room and y/n sat on the couch watching tv. i had decided i was going to edit tomorrow so i sat down next to y/n. we spoke for awhile until she said that she was going to go to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOLY SHIT THIS TOOK SO LONG TO WRITE..
i'm so sorry it took so long ivy pookie!!
i kept getting distracted while writing.

BUT THANKS FOR READINGGG LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

xD