Introduction

Kim Taesin:

A 24-year-old man with a sinister and intimidating appearance, lacking parental figures, has built his own influence and authority. He has never experienced genuine affection. Surrounded by five cousins, his closest companion is Aryan Malik. Utilizing his intelligence and cunning, he has stablished Elite Enterprise and holds the position of CEO. He is widely recognized as the ruler of the criminal underworld, known as the Mafia King.

 He is widely recognized as the ruler of the criminal underworld, known as the Mafia King

"He was fire.
Gorgeous to eye,
Lethal to touch"

Hwang Hazel:

A young woman, aged 20, possesses a gentle and lovely character. The sole individual she holds affection for is her father. Her mother abandoned her at birth, and the circumstances behind this decision remain a mystery to both of them. With her adorable and attractive demeanor, as well as her captivating smile, she has managed to capture the hearts of those around her. Her father, Jihoon, serves as her role model, co opnsistently offering his support and safeguarding her.

 Her father, Jihoon, serves as her role model, co opnsistently offering his support and safeguarding her

"Girl's like her were born in a storm.
They have lightening in their souls.
Thunder in their hearts.
And chaos in their bones"

____________________________________________________

Side Characters:

Ezra:

He is the only child of Lee Minho and Lee Soojin, and the eldest among his cousins. With his charming personality and sharp intellect, he has been a great help to Taesin in every aspect. However, he is aware that he cannot offer genuine love to Taesin due to his own parents. He is known as one of the top planners in Elite Enterprise.

Dante:

He is the second eldest among his cousins and the first son of Lee Soo-hyun and Lee Yoona. He is renowned as one of the finest fighters in Elite Enterprise. He witnessed Taesin's suffering from the beginning, but his lack of power prevented him from assisting his own brother. Nevertheless, he has now made a commitment to do whatever it takes to fulfill Taesin's desires.

Aaron:

He is the son of Choi Yeonjun and Choi Aerum. His parents divorced when he was ten years old. Deprived of his mother's love, he found solace in his brothers. He possesses a greater sense of sensibility in challenging situations and is recognized as one of the top snipers in Elite Enterprise.

Vito:

The coolest boy among the five cousins is known for his charming personality and relaxed demeanor. He possesses a gentle nature and is greatly supported by his parents, Park Eunwoo and Park Aera. He is also recognized as one of the top fighters, alongside Dante.

Ivan:

A young man, 23 years of age, possessing both intelligence and a strong personality. He is the sole offspring of Min Jay and Min Yami, and regards Taesin as his inspiration. Taesin has taught him everything, resulting in him becoming one of the most skilled snipers alongside Aaron.

__________

Hey there? How are you all? I'm continuing their son's story from this own story. I repeat they have been dead and Taesin is their son. Yn died giving birth to him. So it's like another story in this one of their son.

Hope you like it!