Yandere Draco Malfoy x reader

Requested by: /

Warnings:

(3rd person POV)

(3rd person POV)

Potions, always goddamm potions.

Yea, you hated the subject with a burning passion, as did many of your peers. Who could blame you when the teacher was such a greasy haired git.

You've had to suffer professor Snape's tyrany since you were eleven. But this, this is the last straw.

"Hello? Earth to who-ever you are. Atleast move."

Some annoying, grating voice whined in your ear.

Draco Malfoy, your potions partner for this year. He didn't seen happy with you either, as you're not one of his pure-blooded slaves.

"..Sorry." You sigh silently, did you want to punch him? Yes, but his dads Lucius Malfoy, so unless you wanted your parents to go bankrupt, you'd shut up.

Malfoy scoffs and pushes you aside so he can reach some random worm like ingredient.

You retreat back to your spot at the cutting board and cut up the root infront of you like the instructions said. As much as you hate the Slytherin you're working with, he knows what he's doing. Probably the only upside of this arrangement: good grades.

"Not that small. Gods you're useless." Malfoy grits his teeth and takes the knife away from you. He reminds you a bit of your friends' mean mother. So controlling and arrogant.

"They're as big as the instructions say." You almost scoff but you keep in a nasty scowl as to not anger mister blondie.

"The instructions are wrong. I've made this potion before, it's better if the roots are in bigger pieces." Malfoy lectures absentmindly and starts anew. At this point you'd just let him do everything since you do it wrong anyways.

But no, he'd tell you off and call you names. So what does he want you to do? You don't know. He doesn't want you to do anything but you also can't do nothing. At this point you should just drink the unfinished potion and see if thats alright for him.

The potions class ticks by incredibly slow. Due to not wanting to piss Malfoy off, you end up being the one who just has to hand him stuff and wash the used lab materials. Utterly boring, but oh well.

You don't think you're going to last a week more with him before you get mad and let loose all the damm insults you've carefully crafted.

But would it be worth it to endure years of bullying just to smack that smug grin off of his face? Yes. Yes it would.

But no! Don't doom yourself now, potions class is only for... Another hour. Okay yea, you're not making it trough this one.

"L/N, spoon." Malfoy orders and holds his pale hand out for a spoon you're supposed to hand him.