Prolouge

He bows, a wide smile on his face, claps and cheers heard throughout the audience, meanwhile the curtain closes.

He then sighs happily. He always has so much fun doing his job.

He then turns to his companion and jumps over to them, wrapping his arms around their neck.

[Moony you did so good! Well, just as you always do, but still!]

His companion chuckles, their voice softer now that the two aren't acting, but still rougher and lower than his.

(You as well, Sunny. You always do as well)

He giggles as they say that.

They both then pause as one of the backstage staff then walks over, looking slightly nervous.

He tilts his head as the employee walks over.

[Hello, friend? Is there something wrong?]

The human is quiet for a bit before finally speaking.

"You're needed down in parts and services."

He hears Moon huff while he nods.

[Okie doke, thanks for telling us!]

The human nods and walks away.

He then turns to Moon with a raised eyebrow, seeing Moon looking away with a scowl.

[Mooooonyyy....]

(....no)

[We do have to go]

They growl.

(But I don't want to...)

He rolls his eyes as they say that before grabbing their hand and pulling them along.

[Come one, we're going]

They let out a growl but don't resist, following him as he drags them along.

He pulls them into parts and services, and the head engineer is found already waiting for them.

He perks up seeing them before gesturing for them to follow.

He follows, giggling when he hears Moon sigh before following as well.

They both follow him into one of the rooms, specifically one of the ones that have a charging station.

Moon then turns to the head engineer and speaks in a bit of a blank tone.

(So why exactly are we here?)

The head engineer turns to the two bots before going over to a computer.

"Well...down here in parts and services, we have been working on a little project."

They watch as he types on the keyboard.

"...Specifically for the attraction that you two are a part of."

He tilts his head while Moon's eyebrows furrow.

They watch as he continues typing on the keyboard, before watching with confusion as the words 'powering on' and such appear on the screen.

They see him press the button to open the charging station and both of their eyebrows furrow at what the head engineer says next.

"Meet the new performer, Dolly"

As the charging stations door opens, they see an animatronic smaller than them with a white face, closed eye, stripes down the cheek under one eye, a teardrop under the other, light red lips, and a black body. They can see that 'Dolly' appears to be wearing clothes similar to theirs, but more feminine and pastel. Plus, it or they appear to be wearing a shawl (similar to a jester collar thingy) that covers their upper half a bit.

They watch as one of the animatronics eyes open, the other staying shut.

This...is definitely nowhere near anything they thought they'd be down here for...