Ch. 4

As he closed his eyes, hoping to find solace in sleep, he felt a hand on his shoulder.

He jolted awake, thinking that Shubman  had returned.

But

to his surprise, it was the two guards he had met at the gates earlier.

"B-bhaiya, aap log" Ishan stuttered out.

"Humne Jo tumhe zamindar ke bete ke sath baat karwa ke diya, uske badle mein hume to kuch milna chahiye" one of the guy said, with a mischievous grin on his face.

Ishan shifted uncomfortably, folded his hands , saying
"Mere pas to kuch nahi hai, bhaiya. Hum bas apke sukriya Ada kar sakte hai"

"Kisne kaha kuch nahi hai tumhare paas?"he said, his eyes roaming over Ishan's body.

Ishan's heart pounded in his chest as he realized the guards' intentions.

But the guards only smirked and advanced towards him.

One of the guy held his hand harshly.

"Pata nahi tha tujhe ladko ka shaukh hai"

The other one held his waist harshly from behind.

"CHOR DO MUJHE " Ishan pleaded, his voice shaking with fear.

But the guards only smirked and advanced towards him. Ishan tried to fight but he was weak in front of two strong guards.

They ripped off his clothes, only leaving the pants on , and Ishan felt a wave of shame and panic wash over him. Tears rolled down his as wiggle out of their strong grip.

"Zaamindar ki bete se shaadi karne ka shaukh hai na? Aaj ke baad tujhe kahi jagah nahi milega"

The man slapped ishan face, making him scream in tears, bruised his neck by holding it harshly. Other's hand was roaming all over Ishan's body, they put their hand on his face to make him stop making sounds.

Shubman woke up in midnight, as he felt thirsty. He got up and picked the jug placed in his bedside table.

It was empty.

"Ah, I forgot to fill this up"

Shubman yawned and got up from bed, walking out of the room to get some water.

As he passed by the room of Ishan, he couldn't help the intention to check up on him.

"Maybe he is sleeping , I shouldn't disturb"

Shubman passed by.

A loud crack was heard.

Shubman furrowed his eyebrows.

It came from Ishan's room?
Shubman thought.

As he went close to the door, he could hear muffled cries.

Shubman quickly crashed inside.

And scenerio made his blood boil.

"YOU BASTARDS! STOP RIGHT THERE!"
Shubman ran there and punched one guy on the face, too hard that he landed on the ground.

Other one was shocked. He quickly ran away.
Shubman was fuming in anger as he was about kept kicking the guy who begged for forgiveness.

"Run before I kill you!" Shubman screamed, panting.

Then he finally turned towards the shivering ishan, quickly wrapped him in blanket from the bed.

"I am so stupid, I am sorry Ishan, I-"

Shubman tried to engulf the boy in a hug,

But Ishan flinched.

"Ishan, you can trust me, let's go out of this room, you will stay with me. I am such a stupid and fool to let you be alone here."
Shubman said, making his voice as gentle as much he can.

Ishan broke down, resting his head on shubman's chest.

"T-they, T-hey w-were about to... "

Shubman gently hugged the broken boy.

"Shh, it's okay Ishan I am here, no one can hurt you anymore, I promise."
Shubman's eyes fell of Ishan's bruises on neck, his jaw clenched.

Those bastards really chose death.

Shubman offered him some water, pat his back gently to calm the boy down.

He then gently carried Ishan, who was still wrapped in blanket, in a bridal style.
He went to his room straight.

Shubman made Ishan sit on the bed gently, Ishan was just silent, without any reaction.

Shubman quickly got a first aid box, softly dabbed Cotton on his wounds, Ishan winced in pain, shubman held his hand for support.

____________________________________

Hope ya all liked😚