Chapter 13 -beach

The next morning Nathan was peacefully woken up by the sound of yusseff humming above him . He was folding some clothes into a big beach bag .
Nathan sat up and leaned his back against the soft grey headboard .
" morning " Nathan said tiredly
" oh - good morning baby " yousseff replied happily
Nathan flushed red . " baby ?- that's new "
" oh sorry , if you don't like I- "
Nathan interrupted before yousseff could even finish
" I like it " they both smiled
" put these on and get ready , we have to leave soon to catch the train ."
Yousseff threw a pair of his blue swimming  trunks and a white t shirt on the bed for Nathan . 
" thank you yousseff " Nathan smiled at him again
Nathan stood up and took off his boxers and shirt he slept in and put on the trunks and new t shirt . Not really caring about what  yousseff could see .
He brushed his teeth and started to sort his frizzy hair out in the mirror .
Only a few seconds later he felt yousseff Wrap his big arms around his chest and bury his head into his neck , kissing it lightly .
Last night must have given yousseff some new found confidence, he had never been this romantic and affectionate before and Nathan was loving it .
It didn't take long for Nathan and yousseff to be fully kissing and deep in each-others embrace.  yusseffs hands  trailed under Nathan's t shirt and he was doing little circles across his back with his fingers . Nathan lifted his hands up and placed them on yousseff's  neatly trimmed , fluffy beard and pulled him in closer . A few minutes later yousseff  pulled back . " we definitely need to go now "
Nathan rolled his eyes " I hate you " he said playfully walking out the room
" no you love me " yousseff said back smiling .
They both jumped in the car with the beach bag and headed to the train station . Yusseff  had his hand on Nathan's thigh Most of the way there gently moving it up and down , Nathan placed his hand on top of yousseff's and both of them couldn't help but smile .

No more than an hour later they were on the train and nearly at the beach . They had been holding hands and interlocking fingers the entire time , and chatting non stop .its like overnight they became completely and utterly in love .
Soon later they walked off the train hand in hand and made there way over to the beach .
Yousseff placed the bag down on the sand and took off his t -shirt and then turned to Nathan to take his off too . Once yousseff had lifted Nathan's shirt off he gave him a quick peck on the Lips and held his hand again and walked over to the sea .

" come on Nathan , it's not that cold . " yousseff laughed
" I'm already knee deep and that's good enough " Nathan laughed too
" well , I suppose I'll just have to . PULL YOU IN !" Yousseff tugged at Nathan's hand and Nathan collapsed under water " AaArGgH ! "
A few seconds later Nathan's head bobbed up out of the water and they both burst out laughing
They swam deeper out to sea so they were about chest height under water .
" I love you Nathan " yousseff said
Nathan smiled " I love you too ."
They kissed for a second or two before a voice came from behind them and they both turned around
" YOUR GOING TO HELL YOU FUCKING GAY WEIRDOS ! " a strange man who was farther out to sea was shouting from a group of other people .
Yousseff turned back to Nathan . " it's okay Youssef just ignore them ."
Suddenly Youssef used one hand to bring Nathan in for a deep , passionate tongue kiss . Probably one of the best kissed Nathan had ever been given .

And with the other hand he put up the middle finger to the man . And kept it there for a while . Youssef then pulled his hand back down and placed it on Nathan's back pulling him in closer into a full make out session . They got more passionate and deep as the minutes rolled by . Until Nathan pulled back " wow yousseff . Just wow "
They smiled and hugged each-other tightly as if they would never be able to hug again
Just then Nathan felt something hit his leg . He looked up and Youssef was bright red . " Youssef. - Youssef are you hard right now ? "
" err - erm - ah errr " Youssef was clearly embarrassed
" hey it's okay baby. we can sort it out tonight " Nathan smiled knowing exactly what he was implying .

They both laughed again and swam off back to the sand and sat on their towels together just looking out at the sun that was starting to set in a gorgeous haze of reds and oranges .
Nathan pulled out his phone from the bag and took some gorgeous photos of Youssef while he wasn't looking . In Nathan's eyes he was the most gorgeous man to walk the face of the earth .
" yousseff ? "
" yeah baby "
" you've been very loving and affectionate today . I like that "
" hmm yeah . I think . Last night when you said you loved me . It made me realise how much I loved you . From the second I saw you in the assembly I knew that I wanted you and I just realised that although I'm really new to ' being gay ' you deserve all my love "
" that's beautiful yousseff "
" like you " Youssef smiled and quickly glanced at Nathan's big brown lips in admiration and pecked them again

They stayed at the beach , glaring at the sunset and cuddling up close to each-other for about another hour before deciding to walk back to the train station to go back home and got some chips on the way .
They arrived back at Nathan's house at around 10pm and they could both safely say it was one of the best days they had ever had together . But it was about to get a whole lot better