Phsyco whore

This boy really knew how to charm girls, everyone was over him. Honestly I was sick of it, why's he so special! He really isn't if you think about it...

"STACY!" I'd hear Sabrina shout, like she always did when she needed something.
"WHAT SABRINA?" I'd shout back, a little lower tho. Dad would probably yell at me otherwise.

Why won't she answer? God she's so annoying.
I'd walk downstairs the floors creaking under my feet, the house was still quiet. I started getting more and more worried.

I look around anxiously, living room, her bedroom, dads bedroom even the goddamn kitchen. I couldn't even find dad! I decided to check outside.

There she was! And dad too, why couldn't she just tell me that? This was so strange but whatever.

"What do you want Sabrina?" I'd sigh the anxiety leaving my body as I saw her playing with some stray cat, she seemed fine. And so did dad, he was fixing the car. The smell wasn't as pleasing tho.

"Oh! I was just wondering if you might, maybe, ya know.."

"Spit it out already, I'll probably say yes anyway." I put a hand to my forehead looking at her with a tired look.

"Could you take care of this cat? Like I still want it as mine, but I'm too lazy to take care of it. I just want snuggles!" She'd smile innocently, I'd never really admired her face. She was really a stunner. Weird enough she didn't have a boyfriend.

"Whatever fine, but you gotta help me with my room. Kay?" I sat down on the grass with her and stroked the cats white fur, it was a bit dirty but I didn't mind.

"Thank you! Thank you!" She'd squeal clapping her hands. Dad just let out a tired sigh continue working with the car.

Seemed like he was busy. He didn't seem to wanna talk to us, every now and then he sighed or groaned a bit. He had oil or some shit like that over him, I wasn't the best at car stuff but for what I knew he was dirty as fuck.

I got up from the grass. "Sabrina, can you go make a place for the cat to sleep? Please." I'd say in a begging tone, I really didn't have time to add that to my to do list.

"Fine, fine I will. I promise!"

"Now please?" I'd chuckle a little before picking up the cat and walking inside

A few minutes later Sabrina walked inside cackling with a wide smile across her face.

"What's up with you?" I chuckled crossing my arms looking her up and down.

"Oh, nothing.. just some boy wanting to see you." She Continued with her cackling about him.

I walked outside again, the sun shining straight in my face. I saw the boy from yesterday. Well that was a shocker.

He was talking to my dad, I quickly paced over to them.

"Hey! It's you!" A smile spread across my face as I looked into his deep green eyes. They had a story behind them that was waiting to be discovered.

"Yeah, it is me! I've been wanting to see you." He said looking over at me with a small grin.

"Awh, that's sweet! Why don't we go inside and talk?" I said smiling brighter

"Sure.. why not?"As soon as he said that my heart almost bounced out my chest, I walked into the house him a few centimeters behind me. I could feel his eyes wandering my body, I didn't mind it. I never really got attention from guys, so this was new.

We walked up the stairs into my room without saying a word, when finally he spoke up as I closed the door, he was now sitting on my bed.

Aaron's pov:
"So, I forgot to tell you my name, it's Aaron. And you are?" I smiled at her, she was pretty cute. But I obviously didn't like her, she was just a side character to my Masters game.

"I'm Stacy! Also if you don't mind me asking, how old are you?" She'd say with a bit of excitement, she totally liked me. It was quite funny to be honest. Like I'd ever date a girl like her.

"I'm seventeen, what about you?" I'd smirk a little then patted on the bed, motioning for her to sit beside me.

She was so gullible, she immediately sat beside me and quickly said
"uh I'm sixteen!"
"That's nice.. you know. Your really pretty honey." I'd pretend to be interested my hand moving to her thigh massaging it.

Stacy's pov:

"What are you doing.." I'd just freeze in place staring at his hand. Luckily my sister barged into my room before he continued with his nasty assault.

"Ooo~ what are you lovebirds doing!"She giggled and looked at his hand still on my thigh, he was just smirking at me. It wasn't the usual smirk, it was weird. Something was off about him.

"I think I gotta go to the restroom..." I sprinted out the room not looking back, I opened the door to the bathroom and locked it behind me quickly. I opened the cabinet over the sink and pulled out a pair of scissors. A tear fell down my cheek, I just cried. I couldn't bring myself to do it.

"Stacy? Are you alright in there?" I heard Sabrina's knocks. She had a bit of worry in her voice.

"I'm fine." I wiped my tears and put back the scissors, I looked myself in the mirror.

I Was so fucking ugly.

That's the end of this chapter! I hope you guys understood what happend it was a bit messy at the end also don't forget to leave a comment about what I can fix or what you thought about this chapter! BYE MY POOKIES!

Don't mind this I wanna reach 1K words
S
K
I
B
I
D
I
T
O
I
L
E
T