Koro, blue eyed girl

When Koro returned home, she greeted her family with a sweet smile and went straight to her room.
Even though it wasn't actually her real family, Koro was happy to have someone who loved her. She picked up a book that had been given to her by her 'sister'. It was a book dedicated to the Chakra, how to use it, what types existed, and many other things. The book was indeed quite large, but it was full of valuable information.

"I need to know more about Chakra, from what my 'mother' told me, girls can't be ninjas. They're just child-bearing items...
She also said that I will have to get married at the age of 16, obviously it will never happen. I won't have children. It disgusts me to see females being treated like this."

Koro started reading the big book and practicing with the Chakra. She made her katana appear and grabbed it, confident.
The door was locked.

Meanwhile....

"Hashirama, we need to talk, now." Butsuma Senju said, looking at his son with contempt.

"W-What the matter dad...?" Hashirama whispered.

"I asked your brother to follow you these days."

Hashirama's eyes widened a bit, but he just nodded.

"That boy you're making friends with is part of the Uchiha clan."

"N-No! It can't be, he's kind, he wouldn't..."

"He is, our clan members followed him and he is an Uchiha. You risk becoming a traitor."

Hashirama held back tears, he was shocked.

"By the way, that girl..."

"Don't tell me she's an Uchiha too!"

Butsuma shaked his head.

"No, you're lucky she's not part of any clan. She's just a civilian, you can continue to see her."

Hashirama swallowed. He was in panic, he was sweating cold.

"Next time you go to the river, we will follow you and after you pretend to be with him, we will kill him. Got it?"

"Yes dad..."

That afternoon was the fateful one. The two boys met, in the company of the sweetest Koro. Of course, she didn't know that two clans would soon clash.

"It was fun, but I really have to go now! Goodbye Koro and Hashi!" Madara's voice was false, he knew what was about to happen and that's why he had written in ink on a stone "Run". Hashirama had also done the same thing.

"What? Are you leaving already?" Koro asked confused.

"I'm sorry!" Madara and Hashirama turned, showing the rocks. Koro saw the rocks and her eyes widened.

In an instant, Izuna, Madara's brother and Tajima, their dad jumped on. On the same, Tobirama and Butsuma jumped on.

"Brother!" Hashirama yelled. Madara was speechless. His friend was a Senju!

"We can finally have a showdown, Tajima!"
Butsuma said smirking.

"N-No wait! Don't fight!" Madara tried to stop them, but it was useless.

They began to fight, until the two leaders threw their weapons towards Madara and Hashirama's brothers.
They throwned the two stones and deflected their weapons.
"Please, stop fighting!" The Senju boy begged. Koro couldn't move, the tension in the air was very high.
"So, you're a Senju..." Madara whispered.

"M-Madara...Yes, that's true! But we can change that and become friend!"

"No, we can't. Your clan killed my brothers, and mine killed yours."

He turned slightly.

"I'm Uchiha Madara

"I'm Uchiha Madara."

His eyes were bloodshot, he had awaken his Sharingan.

Koro was shocked.

"I'm sorry Koro...But i still love you..." He thought.

The Uchiha boys left and after a while Senju too, even though Hashirama wanted to try to comfort her.

Koro left too, Madara's eyes were terrifying...

Muahah! :)