Resurrection

After many years, Obito declared the 4th Shinobi War, therefore the 5 great continents (or lands, I'm not sure of the translation 😅) created the Shinobi Alliance , an army made up of 80,000 ninja, with various sections, such as ranged combat, close combat, medical ninja.
Kabuto had used the Resurrection Jutsu to revive and control ninja to annihilate the Alliance. Among these zombie ninjas, there were teachers, friends, and brothers or sisters, making it painful to have to seal them and fight them.

Naruto didn't know at first that the war had broken out, he was stuck on an island, no, a giant turtle. Yamato did his best not to make the blond boy suspect anything. Of course, after sensing that Kinkaku and Ginkaku had some Kurama Chakra, Naruto tried to get out and thus discovered the truth.

After a confrontation with Tsunade and Ai, Naruto and Killer Bee were allowed to go to the battlefield.

With their help, the enemies were reduced. Naruto also managed to eliminate the White Zetsu who had infiltrated the medical field. Sakura with her strength destroyed some white Zetsu, defending the patients.

"It's time to resurrect him."

Mu did the hands signs, and when the coffin appeared, it cracked in one second.

"Damn." Mu moved, avoiding being hit by the piece of the coffin.

Madara walked out, looking at his hands.

"So, i've been resurrected..."

"Yes. We're in war."

Mu and him walked forwards.

"Before, what happened to Koro?"

Mu looked in his eyes, confused.

"Koro? Who-" Before he could finish the sentence, Kabuto taked over.

"Hello Uchiha Madara. I'm Kabuto."

"Oh, so, you're controlling this body with the Resurrection Jutsu? You're so treacherous."

"Ah, yes, you can say that. However, i see that you wish to know what happened to your beloved."

"I don't wish, i want to know and i will."

Kabuto chuckled.

"I'll tell you, then. She was killed in a mission, she was very strong, she lasted a lot."

Madara's face darkened.

"I see."

"Your reaction is priceless, Madara."

"It's him..." Onoki said looking up.

"Uchiha... Madara!!"

"Do you mind to show me your famous power? This power that i created with the-"

"Don't misunderstand. This power wasn't created by you."

Madara jump on.

"Now, let's dance."

"H-He's too strong for us! We're gonna die!"

Before he could kill another shinobi, Temari used her fan to create a wave that pushed Madara away.

"Don't understimate me!"

Short chapter :) not gonna write the full fight sorry.