𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔...

((𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑠𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 "𝑢𝑛𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑜𝑛" 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑓𝑓 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛.. 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑚𝑢𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑔𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑓𝑓 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒 👀 𝑖 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤. 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 + 𝑝𝑖𝑐 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒))

Y/N was just a normal loving woman living her life in a village. She always found this village a nice place to live even with the rumours wondering about it.. Rumours about the leader and the goddess of the village mother Miranda, and her children, the four Lords..
Lord Heisenberg was the last lord to ever join that cult.. Donna is the third followed bylord Moroeu.. And the first lord, Lady Alcina Dimitrescu.

There was a lot of rumours about her and her daughters.. Some say that they kidnap women to work there and kill them.. And some say that they are cannibals and unhuman.. But you decided to not believe anything they say about them till you see yourself.

*Y/N's pov*

Mother Miranda was looking for a maiden.. It wasn't really strange since she always looks for one every month, but it was kinda confusing... Where do all these maidens go? Do they quite?
Something about her searching for a new maiden every month was unsettling... But i decided to pay no attention to it and just get myself ready since the goddess is coming to every house to get her maiden this time... She usually makes other villagers do that for her or she just asks the whole village if someone wants to apply to the job and be her maiden.

I got up from my comfy warm bed after i forced myself to.. I headed to the closest and changed my sleeping pajamas to something more elegant.
I just finished dressing up and headed downstairs to get my breakfast and clean the house.
I had to make everything look clean and shiny since the priestess is coming to home.. I made myself some pancakes with syrup on top, and it tasted so delicious!
I felt very confident, yet a little nervous.. I don't want to disappoint Miranda and at the same time i don't know if i should work for her.
I took a deep breathe as i quickly finished my pancakes and cleaned the dishes..

_"I wonder why would she just come to every home in the village.."

I muttered quietly to myself before sighing.

_"It doesn't matter.. I probably should just get everything ready before she arrives.."

I say as i finished the dishes.. I got myself a piece of wet cloth and i started swiping the floor with it.. I even got one all fours just so i can clean better and make sure everything look spotless.
Something about dirty environments gave me anxiety... I think it comes from my mother since she was always so anxious when something is left uncleaned or if something had dust on it... So i also had this habit of making everything clean and shiny.
Nothing makes happy more than the smell of a fresh cleaned home.
So that is what i will do.. I'm gonna clean the whole house up before mother Miranda arrives!

After an hour of cleaning.. I heard the door knock. You quickly rushed to the door and opened it... To see the one and only mother Miranda.

_"Hello child..."

She said with a calming voice and a small smile under her mask, you felt a shiver down your body as you saw her.. You have never been face to face with Miranda before, and you felt kinda nervous having the leader and god of the village in front of me.
You quickly opened the door wide for her to enter the home with a stupidly nervous smile.