1. Annie

{In this ver, She's 18, and not cursed by the skullheart}

Your pov
___•^•___

I was waiting in the autograph line, I wanted it to be faster, I wanted to meet Annie!.

5 minutes later it was my turn, I shyly walked up to Annie, who was sitting in her chair, "uh, um I'm your biggest fan!", I said with excitement "you're a little too old to be watching this show.." annie said, "Oh, i couldn't stop watching the show its really good that's,-- but if you think i should stop I will!'

She looked at me and raised an eyebrow, and just signed my paper, she still looked at me when I left, I walked home happily {Annie sgined my paper!, best day of my life!}.

When I got inside my house I looked at the autograph that she signed for me, it said AND I QUOTE

Hey, here's my number
Call me
Also meet me in the alley ways of
New Meridian if you wanna talk more.......
-Annie of the Stars.

I

was shocked, by the note she gave me her number and she wants to see me? I must be dreaming!.

I put on some different clothes, I put on a mini skirt, and a shirt that almost covered up everything, I was so happy to meet Annie.i walked in the alley, and saw her she looked at me shocked at my outfit choice.

Annie Pov
___┐⁠(⁠ ⁠˘⁠_⁠˘⁠)⁠┌___

What was that outfit choice that she was wearing? So reaveling....."here take this" I said I handed her a long sweater, I watched her put it on. "It's a little too long" she said while laughing a little bit.

I smiled at her, "let's go, and when we go in pull over your hoodie" I say, "Oh okay!" She said.

As we walked to the restaurant, we both pulled over our hoodie, "why do we have to pull over our hoodie's?" She asked, I looked back at her "do you want fans ruining our hangout time?".

"Oh I completely understand, Annie", "hm"...., we sat down, at a table for two, i never knew what to say to her, both of us were silent until i decided to talk, "So what's your name?" I said "____" she said.

The waitress came over and asked us, and asked us what we wanted to drink and eat, ___ ordered wine, i ordered water, "Are you sure you want wine?" I said, "Yeah! It's my second time drinking it!" She said "last time- nevermind" she said "Okay..".

A few minutes later the waitress came out with our drinks, the waitress placed a wine bottle, "Just in case if you want more.".

I ordered some food, for myself "Do you want anything?" I asked her, "No I'm still thinking." She said, and drank all of her wine, I continued to sip on my water.

I watched this girl drink All of the wine that was in the bottle, {the fuck?} I said to myself, "He waitress!, ANOTHER BOTTLE OF WINE!" she yelled out, "h-hey! Your embarrassing me!" I said to her quietly.

The waitress came over with another bottle, She drank that one too, "it's time to go ___" I said, "it's getting hot in her, she took of her sweater, people looked at her.

I grabbed her arm and left, I ran to my place since she can't go home by herself in this state, "Stop it!, let's go back to the restaurant!" She insisted, "no" I said

We got to my house, I locked the door, "don't do that aga-" she pushed me on the floor.

She jumped on me, "is it your first time?" She asked, "what are you talking about?" I said.

"I'm talking about se*" she said, as she pulled down on strap, of the shirt she was wearing, "No!, we just meet, we're not on that level!___!" I said.

She grabbed my hands, and placed them on her boobs, "Ngh~ Annie!~" she moan out.

I was blushing so much, I was enjoying the moment though.

I Squeezed her boobs harder, she moaned, I didn't know what I was doing right now, after that she fell asleep. I took her to my bed.

{Thiswas715words}