Sketch

I do suck with titles like how am I supposed to name it- just okay let move on to the drawing and I'll kept up with the bad titles I guess hah.

Also if you notice „cell deth" in the corner just let it be and don't bother with it it does NOT relate to the drawing in any way I suppose this are just some of my notes probably I was googling something and wanted to remember I- this honestly is...

Also if you notice „cell deth" in the corner just let it be and don't bother with it it does NOT relate to the drawing in any way I suppose this are just some of my notes probably I was googling something and wanted to remember I- this honestly isn't the most recent drawing I have so I don't really remember but no the text and actual drawing are not related in any way haha just silly me doesn't bring a spare notebook for everything I need to write down. I do have several sketches with some random things written on them too but it feels like I'm sounding to suspicious ya' all so I just hope you like the drawing somehow and see you in next chapter!
Also note I'm sorry if like the hand is bad and the quality of me drawing human figure is just on the whole other level of being bad just let it be too. Sorry!