Part 2

"You. . .don't know how? But you've always been great at communicating." Ozzie said.

Stolas let out a sigh, "Yes, but. . .not with everything. Not with certain things. . . Sometimes, I'm not even quite sure how to properly feel."

Ozzie's gaze softened with worry, "Does any of it have to do with Stella and Andrealphus? Or Paimon from when you were a kid?"

That last accusation struck something inside the owl. His eyes widened and almost immediately overflowed with tears.

"Stolas. . . ? Stolas, what is it??" Asmodeus asked as he went over to the owl.

"I. . . I-I don't know. . . I don't think I ever really know, honestly. . ." the owl sobbed, "All I know is. . .it hurts. . .and feels numb an-and overwhelming all at once. . ." Stolas began to tremble slightly as he clenched his hands, nearly causing his palms to bleed, "Th-There's just. . .so much. . . But I can't even begin to truly describe it. . . I can never seem to find the words. I just simply know. . .I feel it. . ."

"Don't forget, I'm always here for you, baby bird. And that's somethin' that's never gonna change." Asmodeus said, "You'll always have me in your corner."

Stolas expressed a small tender smile through his tears, "Thank you, Asmodeus. . ."

After their conversation, the pair said their farewells for the night as the owl headed back to his palace.

Once he entered the palace, his young owlet was there to greet him, "Dad, are you alright? You were gone for a while."

"Yes, I'm fine, Via." Stolas said as he rubbed his daughter's head sweetly.

"Dad. . .you've been crying. Your feathers are damp." Octavia pointed out.

"It's nothing you need to worry yourself over, dear." Stolas said softly as he placed a kiss on the owlet's head, "I'll be alright." and headed back to his chambers for the night.

He made his way to his balcony and looked up to the night sky above. He then began to lowly sing a tune to himself aloud. While he did so, Stella walked by his room and overheard him. It simply just made her fume with rage. She then decided to enter his room and head out to the balcony where he was.

"The fuck are you doing!?" Stella squawked.

"Reflecting." the owl answered with his back towards the swan.

"Well stop!!" Stella ordered, "It's annoying to hear you screech your silly woes all the time!"

"Why are you still here?" Stolas asked rather calmly, "You leave with Via on the weekends, but then you stay around the house despite everything."

"I like tormenting you." Stella shamelessly admitted, "I want to keep reminding you of what you did."

"I know what I did!" Stolas shot back, "I would feel bad if I hurt you. But we both know, I didn't do that. You and I were arranged for one reason. To birth a precautionary heir to the Goetia family. Nothing more! I tried, so many years to make it comfortable for us, to have this family. But it was never enough. The ONLY reason I endured your constant insults and cruelty was for that girl to have a normal life! I cannot do this anymore! I want you out! Now!"

"What do you mean out!?" Stella glared.

"I mean OUT! Out of this palace! Out of my life! We are getting THE. DIVORCE."

Stella only fumed with rage, "HOW DARE YOU! What do you think the rest of the Goetia family will think? And Andrealphus?" as she inched closer to slap him.

Stolas then caught her by the wrist, "I don't care what your arrogant brother thinks!! And the only thing the Goetia family wanted from our marriage is already seventeen! So, it's over! I'm done!!"