O5O'

@orlafinneran posted to stories!

"Liv please just clip it in there

"Liv please just clip it in there." Orla asked her elder half sister, it was a shock to her system to have an older sister, but she had been raised around Liv, so it wasn't a massive shock to her system. Liv had been trying to pin Orla's hair up, but it wasn't going properly.

As an extra precaution Orla had ordered a clip in piece. "How'd you want me to do it? Like wrap it in a bun and then clip it over."

"Yeah." Orla nodded, Within a minute Olivia had done it. "That looks brilliant thank you Liv." Orla smiled. Liv nodded. "I'll go and tend to Polly whilst you do your makeup, Dad said he'd be here soon, so I can give him to her and then get myself ready." Liv explained. Orla nodded and watched as her sister left.

Orla finished her make up relatively quickly, and then she put the shapewear on for her dress, and had put it on, she couldn't reach the back herself so she was waiting for someone to come and help her. Eventually Siobhan entered.

Her eyes were running already. "Oh you look gorgeous, let me do that dress of yours up." She told her daughter, Orla allowed her to do as such before turning and hugging her mother.

"I love you Mammy." Orla told her. Siobhan let out a sob. "Stop it you'll make me cry." Orla chuckled softly. "You're just so grown up. I mean, I'm a grandma now, and you've got two beautiful kids, and you're getting married, everything's happened so quick i feel like yesterday i bought you home." Siobhan cried softly.

Orla was about to start crying when Ivy walked in. "Mam." The nearly six year old whined. "Yes sweetheart?" Orla asked her, using her hand to dry her eyes and ensure mascara didn't go down her dress.

"He's at your Auntie Nell's flat getting ready for the wedding sweetheart, it's bad luck for him to see me in my dress before I walk in." Orla explained. Ivy just shrugged softly.

Orla and Paul were married three hours later, both of them crying softly as they walked out of the courthouse.

liked by alicenokes, tillykeeper, nellmescal and more dontechlostan officially mrs orla mescal 🤍 so so so happy i get to call him my husband

dontechlostan officially mrs orla mescal 🤍 so so so happy i get to call him my husband

alicenokes stop it ill start crying again.
dontechlostan i haven't  stopped 😭😭

dearblabm Wonderful to be able to officially call you my daughter in law 🤍🤍
dontechlostan so glad you were able to make it!

tillykeeper SO HAPPY FOR U BOTH
dontechlostan love u tils 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

load more comments!

EM TALKS
ive been trying to write this wedding for over 15 days, I can't finish it how I want so I'll revisit it later and write it fully.

i'll announce the rewrite on my message board when I do