[ending]-04/05+written chapter

04/05

Dear diary,
today we spent the whole day texting each other.
It's almost as if he's my boyfriend (i wish).
We agreed to have a sleepover here, the both of us so I'm kinda just waiting for him to arrive while I write this.
Yesterday Tae and Kook came to visit and all of us had a great time, they get along really well for the rest of the group.
I'm really happy about that because I don't know what i would have done if that wasn't the case.
I really love my friends.

Jimin

____________________________________

"What are you doing?" says a familiar voice from the entrance to my room.

A smile immediately takes place on my face as I register who's standing on the door frame and I close my diary without looking away from the all too familiar figure.

"Hi Yoongi, did my mom let you in?" I say as I stand up from my bed and walk to him with the same smile still plastered on my face.

He hums wrapping his arms around my figure and god how I love the feeling of being held by him like this.

"Wanna watch a movie?" He shakes his head nuzzling it in the crook of my neck as I giggle.

"You're clingier than usual" I wrap my arms around him too giving him a gentle squeeze.

"We haven't seen each other in a week. I missed you" His voice is muffled from my shoulder but I can't help my cheeks flushing red at his words.

"I missed you too Yoongi"

I suddenly feel a gentle peck on my neck. It's an innocent, sweet contact of his lips on my skin, and a shiver runs down my spine.

"Yoongi?" He doesn't move and keeps on holding me in his arms. It different from our usual hugs, it's more intimate, more sincere, more... affectionate.

I feel his breath grazing the exposed skin of my neck and his body tensing lightly.

"Jimin..." He doesn't lift his head.

"mh?"

"Do you like boys?"

I freeze on the spot.

Does he know? Yes I told him the story of my scars and how I got to the hospital but I never told him why everything started.

But it's Yoongi, I can trust Yoongi.

I nod my head hesitantly and feel his body relaxing in my grasp.

"Do you like someone?" He asks again.

Now this. This is something I shouldn't tell him. If he finds out he probably wouldn't want to be friends anymore, he'd probably cut me out of his life and never talk to me ag-

"yes"

Now Jimin. What the hell? I just told you he couldn't know and you go and speak without thinking?

Did I just argue with my brain?

Yoongi's eyes on mine bring me back to reality in a millisecond and I feel my cheeks getting hotter than earlier.

Why is he looking at me like that?

My breath catches in my throat as I take in just how he is looking at me.

I watch his eyes as they scan my features. He looks at my messy hair that fall lazily on my forehead, my eyes, my nose, my cheeks, and finally my lips, where he stops.

"Yoong-"
I can't finish my sentence as a pair of lips crash gently onto mine.

It takes a few second for me to understand what's going on.

He is kissing me.

OH MY GOD HE IS KISSING ME. FUCKING YOONGI IS KISSING ME. WHAT DO I DO WHAT DO I-

KISS HIM BACK YOU IDIOT.

I kiss back. I'm sure he can feel myinsecurities through the kiss as he starts caressing my back with his thumb.

It's nothing heated or rough, just lips to lips contact. It's sweet and gentle and I feel myself melting at the contact we're having right now. I pour into the kiss all my feelings. My love for him, my gratitude, my admiration, all the affection I feel towards the man that helped me so much without even knowing it.

After a few seconds that felt both too much and too little time he leans back and lock his gaze on me.

"You kissed me" I breathe out.

"I kissed you" he smiles. How I love his smile.

"...why"

Ok now Jimin, why would you need to ask that question? What if he says something bad or that he pitys y-

"I like you"

Oh. Ok. That was... unexpected.

My cheeks flush red with embarassement and realization as I hide my face in between his neck and his shoulder.

"I like you too..."

Why do I need to be so awkward?

"mh? I can't hear you if you speak so low"

I can hear the nervousness in his tone even if he tries to sound confident.

I raise my tomato-like face from it's hiding spot -his shoulder- and I lock my eyes in his.

He is, indeed, nervous. I can see it.

"I like you too" I say more confidently, and a smile appears on his face.

Fuck I'm melting.

"Jimin"

"mh?"

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

Did he really just ask me to- Is he kidding? Is this a prank? Do I need to look for the camera?

For the love of god Jimin just answer.

I nod my head shyly and I'm immediately engulfed in a bone-crashing hug.

My laughter fills the room as I try so hard not to be left without breath from the sudden aggressive affection but I'm just so happy.

This man. This man saved me. This man brought joy into my life when I was drowning in darkness. This man whom I love so deeply.

This man.

That night when I fall asleep in his arms I can't help but think.

God I want to spend my life with him.

[a/n: this is the end.
Feel free to check out my other works, they are mostly SeongJoong.
Thank you for all the love and support, as big or as little as it is<333]