𝟎𝟏

REAGAN WALLIS ♡Atlanta, Georgia 5-17-26

REAGAN WALLIS
Atlanta, Georgia
5-17-26

Reagan smiled softly while watching the rain pour down, turning up her AirPod volume. Something about the rain always had her feeling a sense of comfort.. she couldn't quite put her finger on it though.

Work had her so stressed out, especially with her working two jobs— three if you include her social media content. Reagan was always one to go above and beyond.

Some people called her extra but honestly she just wanted as much money as she could get. She tried living paycheck to paycheck before, and it wasn't the life for her at all.

She couldn't even last a month doing that before she gave up entirely. The girl would rather have enough money for the things that she wants and the things that she needs, not just one or the other.

"You could just drop me off here," she politely smiled at her Uber driver. Her car was in the shop at the moment, due to some kids throwing rocks at it.

Her whole window shield was cracked in two, along with many dents scattered around the vehicle.

Those kids really did a number on the car, just thinking about it made her mad.

"Thank you so much! You enjoy the rest of your day," she made sure to leave the driver a $5 tip as he followed her orders, pulling up to the curbside just a few blocks away from her home. "Thanks for the tip ma'am, you be safe out there!"

The girl smiled, thanking the driver one last time before he drove off. She always thought it was polite to show gratitude, it could really flip someone's day upside down.

"Ugh it's so cold out here today.. I don't even have my coat," She wrapped her arms against her body for some type of warmth at least. The rain had let up a bit— now it was slightly sprinkling.

'Of course I forget my coat on the coldest damn day of them all, plus it's raining!'

She had quite a while to go before she reached her apartment complex, especially since the streets were so crowded.

The only reason Reagan didn't make the driver drop her all the way off at home is because there was so much traffic, it'd probably take at least 40 minutes just for them to get down the street.

For that reason, she thought it would be stupid to make him keep driving, so she decided to walk the rest of the way.

But now she was slowly regretting it since it was almost 50 degrees, not too mention the rain as well— and the only thing she had on was sweats with her work shirt which was long sleeve thank god.